Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
Lali1221 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Awesome as always )
loveEmmettjustareader13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I like this new story! Very intriguing...can't wait to read more!
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very curious!
MistiS chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This story is very different from anything I have read and looks very interesting so I look forward to see what you got.
piperanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Holy shit your stories get better and better. Can't wait to see where it goes
Lake25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
wow...a clinically insane edward...never heard of that one before...and mpd is such a nice illness for him,too...

at least it's not cliché like the standard "i hear voices in my head"...*lol*

but: no batman? *pout*

those phrases always make my day!

i'm looking forward to the next chapters and the rest of the characters!

ciao
Aimy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I'm hooked! I truly am! I can't wait for this story to develop, and we can find out the significance of the "Blackbird"; but I do hope that Blackbird won't mean a decrease in updates for TWBB.
JitterBugGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow! Looks good.. I would of totally skipped over this story but i seen your name so i read.. Glad i did.. I have a few theories, but cant really say yet.. DO we meet Bella next chapter?
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Interesting plot. I like it. I can tell this will be really good. Can’t wait for Thursday.
piperanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Holy shit your stories get better and better. Can't wait to see where it goes
Nicki chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
So I take it that you're starting this story instead of doing the sequel for ldv? Sadday, seems interesting though.
Cazza123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oooo this is most certainly different for a first chapter! Ready to see where we are heading with black-out Edward!

X
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
JohnnyB suprise suprise very good Poor Edward can't remember shit ,you have my attention waiting in my padded cell for update(lol)
plm chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
OK johnnyboy...this sounds completely nuts...and I can't wait for the next chapter!
lawruhn chapter 1 . 11/15/2010