Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
Cici G chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I am so excited about this story and can't wait to see what you come up with with a certifiable Edward!
lebells1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Good beginning.
sassy41 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
well i defentily enojed your writing in their will be blood

so i am excited to see where you will be taking this story

i was confused at first and didn't think i'd finish but i read it and i ma looking forward tot he story. so bring it on

thanx for writing

i can't wait to see how edward does in the mental institution
weedstert chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very intriguing...I like a story that's different...and this one is...I just kept thinking to myself "can you imagine"? Cool...I am glad to be able to read another one of your stories.

Thanks :)

WendyT
foxymom chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really like the first chapter so far, definately a different twist than any fic that I have read yet. I can't wait to see where this is headed, will Bella be a patient at the nuthouse? A dr or nurse?... Hmmm, so many ways you can take this, and I know you have a good imagination johnnyboy!
cutie123r chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Dude holy shit! That was so wild. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
jbquinn chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
What a great concept for a story! I'm really excited to see where you're going to take this! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
joanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
ahh! your genious! ;) lookin forward to thursdsy!
abw05 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ooo very interesting!
Lefty66 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Johnny, I am a HUGE fan. This is my first ever review. There Will be Blood is an addiction for me. I will be sad when it ends, but I look forward to the sequel. As far as this story, I guess I have another addiction! Brilliant! I love your writing and now I will be looking forward to Mondays like never before! Thank you.
Tulips at Twilight chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great start. I can only imagine that James is at Edwards house often enough and is able to take the things he needs to do the crimes. I bet he put GHB (or is it GBH) in Edwards drinks, hence the terrible headache and lack of memory. That's just my guess right now, you're the author so I look forward to how it actually happened.
Glen Cullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Sorry for all the erros. I wrote it in my phone and sent it to you like that without checking it by accident lol... oh well no one is perfect! God bless!
Glen Cullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hey Johnny... wow this is different. Lol! I really really loveee all your stoeies. I've been following you since the very begining with renesmee's story! Is one of my favorires, or may I say my number 1 fanfic fav. And also the other fanfics of B\E! love them too... Well I'm writing this review to tell you that I love this chapter, is really good the story line iz cool. But I was wodering what happen wit the fanfic of La Dulce Vita? I live that story and I wish you could continue it. Ofcurse is your decition but that was just in my mind and I wanted to ask you that.

I'm from Puerto Rico and you contact me by e mail . I kmow your busy and everything but I reallu wish to know if your going tp continue with La Dulce Vita, that'a all

Great Job with all the stories. Again I love them all! Your an amaizing writter...God bless you very much and kniw you have a huge fan in Puerto Rico!
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This new story sounds really great. I like the edgy twist of a mental disorder...I'm hooked.
4everdazed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010