Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
Glen Cullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Sorry for all the erros. I wrote it in my phone and sent it to you like that without checking it by accident lol... oh well no one is perfect! God bless!
Glen Cullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hey Johnny... wow this is different. Lol! I really really loveee all your stoeies. I've been following you since the very begining with renesmee's story! Is one of my favorires, or may I say my number 1 fanfic fav. And also the other fanfics of B\E! love them too... Well I'm writing this review to tell you that I love this chapter, is really good the story line iz cool. But I was wodering what happen wit the fanfic of La Dulce Vita? I live that story and I wish you could continue it. Ofcurse is your decition but that was just in my mind and I wanted to ask you that.

I'm from Puerto Rico and you contact me by e mail . I kmow your busy and everything but I reallu wish to know if your going tp continue with La Dulce Vita, that'a all

Great Job with all the stories. Again I love them all! Your an amaizing writter...God bless you very much and kniw you have a huge fan in Puerto Rico!
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This new story sounds really great. I like the edgy twist of a mental disorder...I'm hooked.
4everdazed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
wow! I can't wait to read more! (:
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
To Johnny, Suzie and Jen,

This is a great start to a new story. I loved it! Congrats all of you on it!

Looking forward to more.

Thanks :)
pandora85 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hi! I have you on my alerts. Great chapter this one! Sounds very promissing! I hope you dont take down There will be blood, cause I didnt have the chance to read it yet.

I heard great comments about your writing and other stories. I also really liked She Flies with her Own Wings and hope that you expand it a little bit...

Thats it. Great work. Thank you very much for sharing them.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well, the concept is interesting for sure. And I am glad to see it will be funny.. And I will give it a few more chapters as I love TWbB. But it bothered me a lot.. E being mental.. Why? I have no clue! In TWbB he's a killer and I adore him! Go figure! LOL
KACULLEN chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This sounds like such a good story. I can't wait to read more. Although i am a little confused. So if Edward robbed places, set. fire to places and beat people wouldn't have noticed things the next morning. Like wouldn't the stuff he stole be in his apartment and wouldn't he have some blood on him or something. I totaly get that he could have multiple personalties and not remember what happen but wouldn't there be evidence of it the morning after. This leads me to believe that he didn't do it. I look forward to reading the story and finding out if I am right. Update soon!
shill46 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This looks really good! And I love 'There Will Be Blood'.
allidel chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Looks good! Another story of yours that I'm looking forward to...I can't wait to see what develops.
Ninjaout chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow, JB! That was really great. You hooked me in right away with this one.

I have a background in psychology and thought you did a very good job of explaining things.I'm fascinated with Edward's story and really look forward to learning more..like Why he developed a dissociative identity, what happened to him that contributed to it, and what motive his alter has for hurting those people! I'm also very curious about whether the alter knows of Edward's existence..will we get a pov from his other personality? I can't wait for the next chapter to see where you take this and to find out how Bella will fit into this puzzle. *high fives you* for an amazing first chapter! Congrats!
toalli chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Never read a Mentalward fic! I'm excited! I know it will be BRILLIANT!

Can't wait til Thursday!
bonz245aol.com chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ok Johnny this is different. I will take the ride with you beacause I do like the way you tell a story!

Thanks.

Carol
acydrose chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Can't wait for more! :D I'm glad you didn't dwell on the trial process lol but, as always, I LOVE how you write Edward :)
SparkleQ chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Yeah johnny. I'll be following your new story and looking forward to you Monday morning updates! Thanks for what I am sure will be another great story.
2,603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »