Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
foxymom chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really like the first chapter so far, definately a different twist than any fic that I have read yet. I can't wait to see where this is headed, will Bella be a patient at the nuthouse? A dr or nurse?... Hmmm, so many ways you can take this, and I know you have a good imagination johnnyboy!
cutie123r chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Dude holy shit! That was so wild. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
jbquinn chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
What a great concept for a story! I'm really excited to see where you're going to take this! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
joanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
ahh! your genious! ;) lookin forward to thursdsy!
abw05 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ooo very interesting!
Lefty66 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Johnny, I am a HUGE fan. This is my first ever review. There Will be Blood is an addiction for me. I will be sad when it ends, but I look forward to the sequel. As far as this story, I guess I have another addiction! Brilliant! I love your writing and now I will be looking forward to Mondays like never before! Thank you.
Tulips at Twilight chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great start. I can only imagine that James is at Edwards house often enough and is able to take the things he needs to do the crimes. I bet he put GHB (or is it GBH) in Edwards drinks, hence the terrible headache and lack of memory. That's just my guess right now, you're the author so I look forward to how it actually happened.
Glen Cullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Sorry for all the erros. I wrote it in my phone and sent it to you like that without checking it by accident lol... oh well no one is perfect! God bless!
Glen Cullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hey Johnny... wow this is different. Lol! I really really loveee all your stoeies. I've been following you since the very begining with renesmee's story! Is one of my favorires, or may I say my number 1 fanfic fav. And also the other fanfics of B\E! love them too... Well I'm writing this review to tell you that I love this chapter, is really good the story line iz cool. But I was wodering what happen wit the fanfic of La Dulce Vita? I live that story and I wish you could continue it. Ofcurse is your decition but that was just in my mind and I wanted to ask you that.

I'm from Puerto Rico and you contact me by e mail . I kmow your busy and everything but I reallu wish to know if your going tp continue with La Dulce Vita, that'a all

Great Job with all the stories. Again I love them all! Your an amaizing writter...God bless you very much and kniw you have a huge fan in Puerto Rico!
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This new story sounds really great. I like the edgy twist of a mental disorder...I'm hooked.
4everdazed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
wow! I can't wait to read more! (:
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
To Johnny, Suzie and Jen,

This is a great start to a new story. I loved it! Congrats all of you on it!

Looking forward to more.

Thanks :)
pandora85 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hi! I have you on my alerts. Great chapter this one! Sounds very promissing! I hope you dont take down There will be blood, cause I didnt have the chance to read it yet.

I heard great comments about your writing and other stories. I also really liked She Flies with her Own Wings and hope that you expand it a little bit...

Thats it. Great work. Thank you very much for sharing them.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well, the concept is interesting for sure. And I am glad to see it will be funny.. And I will give it a few more chapters as I love TWbB. But it bothered me a lot.. E being mental.. Why? I have no clue! In TWbB he's a killer and I adore him! Go figure! LOL
KACULLEN chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This sounds like such a good story. I can't wait to read more. Although i am a little confused. So if Edward robbed places, set. fire to places and beat people wouldn't have noticed things the next morning. Like wouldn't the stuff he stole be in his apartment and wouldn't he have some blood on him or something. I totaly get that he could have multiple personalties and not remember what happen but wouldn't there be evidence of it the morning after. This leads me to believe that he didn't do it. I look forward to reading the story and finding out if I am right. Update soon!
2,610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »