Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
acydrose chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Can't wait for more! :D I'm glad you didn't dwell on the trial process lol but, as always, I LOVE how you write Edward :)
SparkleQ chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Yeah johnny. I'll be following your new story and looking forward to you Monday morning updates! Thanks for what I am sure will be another great story.
Springclaw chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Luvvvvv

luv ash
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
OK...You have me hooked once again my dear. ;) I'm looking forward to finding out what's going to happen in this one. It should be lots of fun or at least it sounds that way. I think Mondays just became a good day during the week for me. lol.

marriedmyedward :)
Walker77 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
So far I'm hooked, love it love ur writing and can't wait to see what u have up ur sleeve.
cryssy81 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
As always Johnny you got me hooked. Can't wait to see where you go with this fic. I sure it will be awesome, just like LDV or TWbB. Till next time...
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
You don't play around. You come out of the box throwing curb balls. A seemingly perfect Edward with the perfect life is all f*cked up. I can't wait to meet your cast of characters.
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Excellent as always! You never disappoint us Johnny! I did not see what was going on to hi coming. This will be one hell of a story and knowing your work, you will leave us panting.
Scarlet Izabella chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh you wicked man, you do so enjoy touturing us don't you? As always loved it hun, can't wait for more!
Lali1221 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Awesome as always )
loveEmmettjustareader13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I like this new story! Very intriguing...can't wait to read more!
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very curious!
BlueMoonKizz chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This story is very different from anything I have read and looks very interesting so I look forward to see what you got.
piperanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Holy shit your stories get better and better. Can't wait to see where it goes
Lake25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
wow...a clinically insane edward...never heard of that one before...and mpd is such a nice illness for him,too...

at least it's not cliché like the standard "i hear voices in my head"...*lol*

but: no batman? *pout*

those phrases always make my day!

i'm looking forward to the next chapters and the rest of the characters!

ciao