Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
allidel chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Looks good! Another story of yours that I'm looking forward to...I can't wait to see what develops.
Ninjaout chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow, JB! That was really great. You hooked me in right away with this one.

I have a background in psychology and thought you did a very good job of explaining things.I'm fascinated with Edward's story and really look forward to learning more..like Why he developed a dissociative identity, what happened to him that contributed to it, and what motive his alter has for hurting those people! I'm also very curious about whether the alter knows of Edward's existence..will we get a pov from his other personality? I can't wait for the next chapter to see where you take this and to find out how Bella will fit into this puzzle. *high fives you* for an amazing first chapter! Congrats!
toalli chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Never read a Mentalward fic! I'm excited! I know it will be BRILLIANT!

Can't wait til Thursday!
bonz245aol.com chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ok Johnny this is different. I will take the ride with you beacause I do like the way you tell a story!

Thanks.

Carol
acydrose chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Can't wait for more! :D I'm glad you didn't dwell on the trial process lol but, as always, I LOVE how you write Edward :)
SparkleQ chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Yeah johnny. I'll be following your new story and looking forward to you Monday morning updates! Thanks for what I am sure will be another great story.
Springclaw chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Luvvvvv

luv ash
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
OK...You have me hooked once again my dear. ;) I'm looking forward to finding out what's going to happen in this one. It should be lots of fun or at least it sounds that way. I think Mondays just became a good day during the week for me. lol.

marriedmyedward :)
Walker77 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
So far I'm hooked, love it love ur writing and can't wait to see what u have up ur sleeve.
cryssy81 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
As always Johnny you got me hooked. Can't wait to see where you go with this fic. I sure it will be awesome, just like LDV or TWbB. Till next time...
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
You don't play around. You come out of the box throwing curb balls. A seemingly perfect Edward with the perfect life is all f*cked up. I can't wait to meet your cast of characters.
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Excellent as always! You never disappoint us Johnny! I did not see what was going on to hi coming. This will be one hell of a story and knowing your work, you will leave us panting.
Scarlet Izabella chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh you wicked man, you do so enjoy touturing us don't you? As always loved it hun, can't wait for more!
Lali1221 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Awesome as always )
loveEmmettjustareader13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I like this new story! Very intriguing...can't wait to read more!
2,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »