Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
OK...You have me hooked once again my dear. ;) I'm looking forward to finding out what's going to happen in this one. It should be lots of fun or at least it sounds that way. I think Mondays just became a good day during the week for me. lol.

marriedmyedward :)
Walker77 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
So far I'm hooked, love it love ur writing and can't wait to see what u have up ur sleeve.
cryssy81 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
As always Johnny you got me hooked. Can't wait to see where you go with this fic. I sure it will be awesome, just like LDV or TWbB. Till next time...
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
You don't play around. You come out of the box throwing curb balls. A seemingly perfect Edward with the perfect life is all f*cked up. I can't wait to meet your cast of characters.
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Excellent as always! You never disappoint us Johnny! I did not see what was going on to hi coming. This will be one hell of a story and knowing your work, you will leave us panting.
Scarlet Izabella chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh you wicked man, you do so enjoy touturing us don't you? As always loved it hun, can't wait for more!
Lali1221 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Awesome as always )
loveEmmettjustareader13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I like this new story! Very intriguing...can't wait to read more!
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very curious!
MistySix chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This story is very different from anything I have read and looks very interesting so I look forward to see what you got.
piperanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Holy shit your stories get better and better. Can't wait to see where it goes
Lake25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
wow...a clinically insane edward...never heard of that one before...and mpd is such a nice illness for him,too...

at least it's not cliché like the standard "i hear voices in my head"...*lol*

but: no batman? *pout*

those phrases always make my day!

i'm looking forward to the next chapters and the rest of the characters!

ciao
Aimy chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I'm hooked! I truly am! I can't wait for this story to develop, and we can find out the significance of the "Blackbird"; but I do hope that Blackbird won't mean a decrease in updates for TWBB.
JitterBugGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow! Looks good.. I would of totally skipped over this story but i seen your name so i read.. Glad i did.. I have a few theories, but cant really say yet.. DO we meet Bella next chapter?
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Interesting plot. I like it. I can tell this will be really good. Can’t wait for Thursday.
2,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »