Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
piperanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Holy shit your stories get better and better. Can't wait to see where it goes
Nicki chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
So I take it that you're starting this story instead of doing the sequel for ldv? Sadday, seems interesting though.
Cazza123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oooo this is most certainly different for a first chapter! Ready to see where we are heading with black-out Edward!

LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
JohnnyB suprise suprise very good Poor Edward can't remember shit ,you have my attention waiting in my padded cell for update(lol)
plm chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
OK johnnyboy...this sounds completely nuts...and I can't wait for the next chapter!
lawruhn chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
francesb001 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
so exciting and mysterious. love it :)
piperanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Holy shit your stories get better and better. Can't wait to see where it goes
webiegirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
hey sweets ! Love the fucken story ! Love hearing all the leagel stuff since that's ur area !

can not wait to see how this flows !

and as I said love detective AVI's made me giggle

Sammiee chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Love it!
SweetestLady-2030 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I sure did enjoy. And have lots of questions. Well, maybe not that many.

Edward and KATE? Wow. This was unexpected and at the same time very expected. I think I've learned a thing or two about You during the time I've read TWbB. But some girlfriend that chick was: all the time 'lovie, lovie', but, when the guy's in trouble, she pulls a no-show. Just as James. Poor Edward, having so much trouble and everybody turns their backs at him.

Blood falling from his lip & strange marks on victims' necks. Is he a vampire? Or just a fucking sicko? Man, he's so screwed, it's more than obvious. Why didn't they put him down if everyone who came to see him agreed he was insane?

And what about the verdict? Does that mean he's gonna be put in an ordinary jail and just made to see the counselor? He is just so unlucky.

Where does Bella come in? Would be fun to see her as his doctor or something.

So I very much liked so far. I'll be waiting for the next parts of the story.

Thanks for posting before December even started,

MahfaeraakTahrodiis chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow I like it already! I love asylum hiijinks (I don't think that's how you spell it! Oh well) I can't wait for more chaps and stuff! I heard a lot of recs from other stories about you so I thought I should see for myself and already from what little I've read you're quite brilliant!
zgarza01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Another great one for the list.I'm liking that

your stories are getting more evolved.
KristineM chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very interesting. Excited to see where this goes. Thanks!
Beck79 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow, all your stories are so different! Liking this so far although not sure what to expect but I guess thats a good thing! Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out! Added to favourites and alert already!
2,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »