Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
zgarza01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Another great one for the list.I'm liking that

your stories are getting more evolved.
KristineM chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very interesting. Excited to see where this goes. Thanks!
Beck79 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow, all your stories are so different! Liking this so far although not sure what to expect but I guess thats a good thing! Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out! Added to favourites and alert already!
HeidiJoVT chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Are we going to have a looney Bella? That could be fun!

Interested to see where this goes - can't profess my fatal attraction for Edward just yet...give me time
Blou97 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh I like. Great first chapter.
nikkiwindland chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh YAY a new story from Johnny! WOOHOO... This story looks verrra interesting to say the least. We get to play with some crazies huh! Cant wait to read more to see what you do with it!

Nikki
cruiz107 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is really interesting. I don't think I've read a story with Crazyward. I wonder what Bella brings to this insane predicament. Thanks for the update schedule. I have your updates to look forward basically everyday now, for a little bit at least.

Now I can tell my HP fan sister about this one too.
ajamm chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ooh I love this.

Seriously where do you come up with this Ideas?

I can't wait for more, I'm intrigued by this.
apricot30 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i'm so relieved by your A/N in the end. like you said, i really thought things would just go downhill from him. how could it not? i couldn't even begin to imagine what's like for edward. but like i've said, i'm relieved bec it seems this would be a fun and interesting ride. i trust you :)
elliebelle6 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Looks good so far. Can't wait to see where you take this story. Poor Edward. I have never heard of this disorder - but man - would suck to have it!
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well now i'm hooked :)

Insane asylum, yeah this sounds like it's going to be interesting and fun to read.

Can't wait to see how this story will play out.
MadelineRenee chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very cool...as a clinical neuropsychologist myself I give the Rorschach as part of my battery of tests. I am excited to see where you take this story; I've had a few patients with DID and it is very interesting!
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I'm loving it! Can't wait to find out how this story is going to play out.
harleys chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Intriguing start...
kb12998 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
OOOO, gonna be great, i have read everything you wrote and LOVE them all
2,590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 Next »