Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
lawruhn chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Love!
francesb001 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
so exciting and mysterious. love it :)
piperanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Holy shit your stories get better and better. Can't wait to see where it goes
webiegirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
hey sweets ! Love the fucken story ! Love hearing all the leagel stuff since that's ur area !

can not wait to see how this flows !

and as I said love detective AVI's name...lol made me giggle

xoxo

rose
Sammiee chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Love it!
SweetestLady-2030 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I sure did enjoy. And have lots of questions. Well, maybe not that many.

Edward and KATE? Wow. This was unexpected and at the same time very expected. I think I've learned a thing or two about You during the time I've read TWbB. But some girlfriend that chick was: all the time 'lovie, lovie', but, when the guy's in trouble, she pulls a no-show. Just as James. Poor Edward, having so much trouble and everybody turns their backs at him.

Blood falling from his lip & strange marks on victims' necks. Is he a vampire? Or just a fucking sicko? Man, he's so screwed, it's more than obvious. Why didn't they put him down if everyone who came to see him agreed he was insane?

And what about the verdict? Does that mean he's gonna be put in an ordinary jail and just made to see the counselor? He is just so unlucky.

Where does Bella come in? Would be fun to see her as his doctor or something.

So I very much liked so far. I'll be waiting for the next parts of the story.

Thanks for posting before December even started,

SL
MahfaeraakTahrodiis chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow I like it already! I love asylum hiijinks (I don't think that's how you spell it! Oh well) I can't wait for more chaps and stuff! I heard a lot of recs from other stories about you so I thought I should see for myself and already from what little I've read you're quite brilliant!
zgarza01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Another great one for the list.I'm liking that

your stories are getting more evolved.
KristineM chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very interesting. Excited to see where this goes. Thanks!
Beck79 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow, all your stories are so different! Liking this so far although not sure what to expect but I guess thats a good thing! Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out! Added to favourites and alert already!
HeidiJoVT chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Are we going to have a looney Bella? That could be fun!

Interested to see where this goes - can't profess my fatal attraction for Edward just yet...give me time
Blou97 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh I like. Great first chapter.
nikkiwindland chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh YAY a new story from Johnny! WOOHOO... This story looks verrra interesting to say the least. We get to play with some crazies huh! Cant wait to read more to see what you do with it!

Nikki
cruiz107 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This is really interesting. I don't think I've read a story with Crazyward. I wonder what Bella brings to this insane predicament. Thanks for the update schedule. I have your updates to look forward basically everyday now, for a little bit at least.

Now I can tell my HP fan sister about this one too.
ajamm chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ooh I love this.

Seriously where do you come up with this Ideas?

I can't wait for more, I'm intrigued by this.
2,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 .. Last Next »