Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
roxiegirl chapter 29 . 2/10/2016
Well I doubt you'll ever read this since the last chapter was posted on 9/14/2011. I read this against my better judgment (not complete) and I really enjoyed it. Very different. You said an epi would be posted. Now I can make my own decision on how it ended, but it's not the same. Readers spend HOURS poring over your, or any writers words. Our time. I know you write for free (but I'm guessing you enjoyed it at one time), but dammit readers matter too. Following story just in case you write that epi. I'm
Angiebabydoda chapter 28 . 1/12/2016
I am really enjoying this story. I did notice that Edward was being called Edward Cullen instead of Edward Mason in the last chapter or two.
pscullengirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Please, post the epilogue!
Edworship chapter 29 . 1/8/2016
This is one of the best fics I've read. I just really want to know how this all ends. Are we ever going to get the epi? Please post soon.
PeculiarNerdfighter chapter 29 . 1/6/2016
Wow... just wow... I'm literally speechless. I must say this is one of the best fanfics (and books) I have ever readit's in my top five (just a bunch of stories I love, in no order). But what about the epilogue? I just need one!
Kate Snape21 chapter 29 . 1/4/2016
Such a sad and amazing story, I loved every minute of it :) I hope everything works out for them and its sad that Carlisle will be going with her and he is leaving Edward and Esme but i guess if it helps Bella get better its for the best :) he is going right? i didn't read it wrong haha sorry but all in all i loved the story and i wish it was still going :)
Edworship chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
That was hot... but I can't help feeling like she cheated on Edward. I seems Edward's friends kinda hero worships Max when they encountered or hear about him. He does sound kind of "Rico Sauve". ;-)
Edworship chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
This chapter was a roller coaster ride. It was laugh out loud funny, heart breaking, sweet and hopeful.

My reaction to Aro's treatment? I hope EE (Evil Edward) whoops his pale ass.
LAL69 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Hi, Just started to read this gem of a story and I wanted to tell you this session sounds like a Thursday dinner at my house when I was growing up. Love the story!
BrennAstotle chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Epilogue? That would be great..thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Over three years... and we're still waiting on the epilogue
justine chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
*Taps fingers on table* Just waiting for the epilogue.
LAB1 chapter 29 . 11/25/2014
Ack! Thats the end? This story was so good and crazy! I hope you come back for the epi. I could really use some closure!
Timtims1990 chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
Please please finish this story. I've been addicted for the last two days and completely neglected my boyfriend. Making him move all our stuff in to our new house! Xx
Marie chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
Wheres my happy ending? Please!
2,614 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »