Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
Twiguest chapter 29 . 11/14/2013
Please JB! Please! Post the epilogue! It's been over two years! I'm still not giving up on this fic..
homermyhero chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
Boy was I late to this party! I'm not even sure why as I love your writing. This had to be one of the saddest endings, I do love the characters you created and there is some closure but wooooooh. Absolutley adored this story. Thank you for sharing it :)
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 29 . 11/5/2013
Do you have an epilogue for this story?
MusetteBlanchard chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
Epilogue, epilooooogue...where are you *running around looking for it*
Ah ah ah...I love you jb, have been in love w/you ever since...I don't know...forever?
Maybe.
But hey...c'mon babe, give us *and them* the HEA *and peace* we're dying for! LOL
*tight hug*
PrincessConsuellaBananaHamock chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
Epi... Epilogue? Its killing me that this isn't finished. Haha. Sorry I'm so pushy. Anyways other than that this was really interesting. It was pretty well written and the plot was really great. I especially liked how different it was from most of the asylum stories you know. No matter what fandom; be it Twilight or The Mortal Instruments or Percy Jackson etc. most fanfics that take place in some sort of mental institution center around the girl who cuts, and the boy with anger issues. This was an appreciated break from that, and I think I enjoyed this quite nicely. Anyways... great job... keep up the good work... and lets get 'er finished, shall we? Sorry. Have a nice night/day.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/23/2013
I cried like a little baby.. This story was really intressting. And I loved it. I was just wondering if the epilogue would ever be published. I mean you updated in 2011.. I would really like a happy ending. :)
Ashley chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
Epi? PLease? i know its been like 2 years, but i need to know what happens. Im dying
R4Ever chapter 29 . 7/20/2013
LOVED Your Story-Hoping for an epilogue - really an emotional journey- Thank You & BRAVO
R4Ever chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
OMG Jasper was HALERIOUS couldn't stop laughing:):)
Twiguest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I haven't given up on this story yet.. In 2 months it'll be two years we've been waiting for an epilogue.. I know I'm not the only one waiting for this story to be completed... Please finish this story! Please!
Twilighter368 chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
How could you not post the epilogue? I want to see the happy ending.
Twilighter368 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This sounds interesting.
LeeAnn chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
I enjoyed this story and would love to read the epilogue as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/16/2013
I know you haven't updated in years but PLEASE PLEASE post an epilogue?! The ending right now is KILLING me :(
Guest chapter 29 . 6/13/2013
I've just read the story again and it's still as good ask it was when it first got published! Please update this story, I just want to read the epilogue :)
2,589 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »