Reviews for The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
withwoes chapter 29 . 9/4/2014
WHY HASN'T THE EPILOGUE BEEN POSTED!?
Guest chapter 29 . 3/13/2014
Wheres my happy ending!? That was border line depressing which would have been fine if the epilogue was written! Please update?
sharonjane chapter 29 . 2/1/2014
I love your writing so much. I haven't read anything of yours I have not thoroughly enjoyed.

I hope you put us out of our misery soon and post the epilogue for this story. I so want to read that HEA you promised us above.

Hopefully
Sharon
Jalesia chapter 29 . 1/25/2014
Is the epilogue gunna happen!?
mitdnightrose16 chapter 29 . 12/27/2013
The Mysterious Case of the Blackbird Rorschach
Just wanted to know if you postindustrial epilogue
Sooz88 chapter 29 . 12/12/2013
where is the Epi? Great story thx for sharing xx
Sooz88 chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
Im addicted to ur story... Who needs to decorate for the holidays anyway? Bahhumbug xx
soccermom101113 chapter 29 . 11/22/2013
I hope your not finished, I need a epilogue:)
Twiguest chapter 29 . 11/14/2013
Please JB! Please! Post the epilogue! It's been over two years! I'm still not giving up on this fic..
homermyhero chapter 29 . 11/12/2013
Boy was I late to this party! I'm not even sure why as I love your writing. This had to be one of the saddest endings, I do love the characters you created and there is some closure but wooooooh. Absolutley adored this story. Thank you for sharing it :)
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 29 . 11/5/2013
Do you have an epilogue for this story?
MusetteBlanchard chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
Epilogue, epilooooogue...where are you *running around looking for it*
Ah ah ah...I love you jb, have been in love w/you ever since...I don't know...forever?
Maybe.
But hey...c'mon babe, give us *and them* the HEA *and peace* we're dying for! LOL
*tight hug*
PrincessConsuellaBananaHamock chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
Epi... Epilogue? Its killing me that this isn't finished. Haha. Sorry I'm so pushy. Anyways other than that this was really interesting. It was pretty well written and the plot was really great. I especially liked how different it was from most of the asylum stories you know. No matter what fandom; be it Twilight or The Mortal Instruments or Percy Jackson etc. most fanfics that take place in some sort of mental institution center around the girl who cuts, and the boy with anger issues. This was an appreciated break from that, and I think I enjoyed this quite nicely. Anyways... great job... keep up the good work... and lets get 'er finished, shall we? Sorry. Have a nice night/day.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/23/2013
I cried like a little baby.. This story was really intressting. And I loved it. I was just wondering if the epilogue would ever be published. I mean you updated in 2011.. I would really like a happy ending. :)
Ashley chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
Epi? PLease? i know its been like 2 years, but i need to know what happens. Im dying
2,612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »