Reviews for Experienced but Innocent
this is ONE weird-ass family
DaFaq is up with this family? I would've ran away long time ago
oolfloo chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I read this and the traditional limousine wedding. I think your ideas are awesome, but your execution is a little sloppy. I do get the gist of what you are trying to convey, and I love your plot line, but the joy of reading is sadly absent due to your writing skills.

I hope you are not offended. I do love your stories. I sincerely hope that, perhaps one day, you will be able to edit as well as reformat your story. With your original storyline is has great potential of being one of the best ouran fanfiction out there (trust me, I've read a lot). It just needs a little polishing and it will be top quality material!
Hecci666 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
PLEASE learn how to spell. It's such a turn off, reading something so good and coming across things like 'mourning'. It's 'morning'. Please learn to spell before attempting to write...also, your grammar and punctuation are also horrendous.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Excellent -
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
NO NO NO NO NO NO
Kiki Aries chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
"Damn boy I know you have skills, but let her breath, you'll kill the best bride you'll ever have."

Im in tears, its so dang funny, Oh your brilliant!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
awesome i love this fic
BlabberMouth141 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
please tell me there's more! rawr! )))))
StressOutBroccoli chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Besides the spelling grammars and stuff, this story is HOT! SMOKIN'! Keep it up! UPDATE
Commander Cat chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
You should really work on this. T has a bunch of spelling/grammar mistakes. :\