Reviews for Redemption
midlifecrisses chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
In my head I believe that it will take time for Kurt and Dave to get over there issues and forget and forgive about what went down in high school, so I usually see then getting together after college, but this was one of the most well written, plausible scenarios I have ever read about them getting together in high school.

I really enjoyed it!
kaiiju chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Soooo there was a lot of happy!jumping going on when I was reading this, mostly because it is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
Vampgrl037 chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
That can't be all there is. I want more. It's a great story. Please don't let that be the end.
Lori Mereel chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Why do you guys always stop storys at this point and don't expect to finish them... You guys are are as much as a tease as max adlers last twit. COME ON PEOPLE, stop leaving me hanging. really.

Gods you are cruel.
Lori Mereel chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
total chibi kurt-"i know you like Taylor swift" *hearts*

and the love you at the end... thank you for this build up...as it should be
Deathless Wraith chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Ah, this story was too adorable! From their hilarious im chats to how remarkably easy it was for them to settle into a relationship, it was a really enjoyable read. :)
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
that... is single-handedly... the most amusing, hot smut in a public place EVER.

and i love how Finn seems to always be the one to catch these two in such compromising positions in Fanfiction Land. XD
PowerLad chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
love it
betweenlife chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Adorable! Finn being protective is cute too. :)
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Okay I am confused now is this complete or ... I dont know am I crazy. Sorry just wondering.
CheatingAtMonkeyBall chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
I love this haha XYZ. Now this is just impossible to leave us with. What are Finn and Kurt talking about? When are they going public? All these questions!
evilbeckles chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
aww that was so cute! loved the way they said they loved each other :)
jekyllhj7 chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Kinda funny that they got walked in on.

And of course Finn is the one to not fully accept it.
Kittendragon chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Lol. Look at Kurt getting all dominant. Cute...and kinda hot. ;) I love that Finn blames Dave...and Dave's "I'll kick their ass" swiftly followed by Kurt's "And I'll insult their fashion sense."

Too funny.