Reviews for Reason to Believe
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled. Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 9 days left til poll closes.
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
So, I'm really into this story now; but I DO NOT like Cal in this fic, and that makes me rather

I read all 6 chapters just now(: Can't wait to see where this goes!
Rugbygirrl chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
Dear God what has Gillian done?
CommonFlower chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
"Who're you?"

great question. hope the next chapter will show the result. :)

so: more ;)
onesweetlove chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Okay... I'm very confused. First he loves her, then he isn't IN love with her and then he doesn't NEED her? I'm sorry but I'm not following anymore... and so much doesn't make sense to me, especially the way Cal's acting.
anacat chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
great story. Loving it so far although got to say not really getting cal. Can not wait for more!
kro93 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Wow actually I liked it!..I thought it would be too hard..But i'll get used to this new way of you to write :D
kro93 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
He doesn't love her..? How is that? C'mon are you kidding me? ..I got i little lost in the middle of chapter 4, but anyway i liked it. I'm waitiiiing :D
Judith chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
It's well written but it doesn't sound reel, sorry...there is no way can doesn't love her
LolaRedMuse chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
i just rea back to back.

so, where the hell is chapt 5?

im in pins n needles here mariko!

u r killing me!im loooving it though... but u r killing me!
CommonFlower chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
"Cal gently pushes me away. "Gill!"

"What's wrong?"

"What are you doin'?"

"I thought you love me?"

"I do, I do," he assures me. "But I'm not in love with you.""

SLKDAKLSAADASL! ?
kro93 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hahahaha..ok i'll be waiting 'till you write next chapter :D. And i love her too so i guess that's not a problem

kro93 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
They HAVE to be together..come on!..Hahahahaha..i really like your fic. I don't know if you noticed but i'd review every single chapter :D
Calculated Artificiality chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
This story has potential, but it's rather confusing as it stands now (particularly in the area of character motivations). I really have no idea why Cal is acting the way that he is toward Gillian. I mean, what does HE want from HER? Did he just want her to sit around and make out with him on occasion while he sleeps with other women? If so, he's not likable, at all.

Further, gillian's final email to Cal is confusing-she says she thought theynwere okay and in the same place? Where did she get THAT idea from? What place WAS she in (emotionally)? And further, where was he?

You have a nice framework going, but I really think your story would benefit from more exposition-specifically, exposition that deals with WHY, precisely, Cal and Gillian are acting the way they are-AND their feelings behind/underneath it.
LolaRedMuse chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
u cant leave me hanging like this! c'mon! where is the 6th part? i know, i know, u have post 2 chapts back 2 back...yeah, i appreciate it, but this one's ending is just too much of a cliffhanger! c'mon!