Reviews for Never Gone
Pink ranger 13 chapter 26 . 7/5
Its a good story
BlueStarr23 chapter 26 . 4/7
oh this is such an awesome story plzzz! continue!
HI chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
YEAH! Piett made it in, though I thought Vader liked him alot more then you wrote.
hannahsmetana chapter 26 . 9/8/2015
Well I've really enjoyed this. I'd love to see our finished one day.
Ai chapter 26 . 6/20/2015
masterdisk chapter 26 . 1/18/2015
This is a great story! I liked the way you portray Obi-Wan and Anakin in this fic.
Furthermore, Luke being the leader of the rebellion instead of being a jedi sounds like a cool idea to me. I somehow like him better that way...
All in all, your story differs a lot from other post-order66 stories (sounds strange, can you even say that? :D). I mean, Leia and palpatine play little to no role in this story and Han solo isn't even mentioned. Instead, Ventress appears frequently and this fic is mostly about Anakin and Obi, of course. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that. In fact, I really enjoy your different approach on the matter. I hope you don't give up on this awesome story and continue writing.
May the force be with you :D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
The sarcasim between Obi-Wan and Ventress is spot on and priceless
aj chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
what the hell
Eyes in the Force chapter 26 . 3/7/2014
this is amazing I can't wait to read more!
Lilyssy chapter 26 . 2/14/2014
I just finished reading your story and I really enjoyed it, I love stories centred on Obi-Wan and yours it's well written.
Something confused me in the last chapter though, you told that Anakin/Vader was no aware of Luke's existence, but if I remember well, earlier in the story you said that Vader changed the records in order to Luke ignoring Anakin Skywalker has been his father, and later that he wouldn't have wanted Luke to be turned as Palpatine has planned before... It's just something I notice, but I know that when you've been working on a story for a long time you sometimes forget what you've writen before, I did the same in a few story so it's not a mean coment from my part
Hope to read more soon anyway, it's a good story! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
Okay... Wow! This is a great story! Before i say anything else the quotes you put at the end of each chapter were amazing, great and just ended each chapter with a nics little bow. Loved that touch! Havent seen that before and i extreemly enjoyed that! Ive been reading and reading and reading on this site for a while now and have learned that i have a intrest in stories prior to order 66 yet yours grabed my attention. Like a whole lot. Out of all the stories i have read this has made its way to my top five favorites. No joke. Like i said on another story, if someone were to come to me and ask which ten stories from this website would i want made into book form i would chose yours. This is great material and i cant wait, litterally, to see what you have in store next! They way you captures Jabiim. Oh man thats the best i have ever read! Your devotion to details of this story and the ones already done (Jabiim) is just unparallel!
Well done!
Love it!
Cant wait to read more!
Love Obi-Wan forever!
May the Force be with You
writingpenguin chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
I really love how you portray Obi-Wan and his snark. It's what makes him such an endearing character. I like how you characterized Ventress too and how she saw Anakin's and Obi-Wan's relationship. That scene was perfect! :)

I don't really like how you portrayed Vader though. I'm not sure why, but I think I don't like how his thoughts are all... simple-minded maybe? Eh... I think it's because you voiced his thoughts in a first-person voice. You're much better in the third person view. It isn't bad or anything though. I hope that doesn't offend you.

It's still a great well-written fic regardless of what I said about Vader. Please update soon! :)

Wishmaker91296 chapter 26 . 12/24/2013
Such a great story, keep up the hard work!
person chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
This thing made cry little, specially When obi-wan yelled at asajj.
Citizen Ghost chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
What happened to Padme? Still dead? Or leading the Rebs against her ex-husband?