Reviews for Michael, Her Son
Magnificent. Well done. Julieta
Julieta chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Just fantastic. Thank you.
PuddinCat chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I really enjoyed this, Maddie is just so awesome, and this captures her well.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
So excellent this needs to be framed.
PapayaK chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was beautiful. I love hearing 3rd person descriptions of my favorite characters, and you hit these particular characters right on the nose!
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
love it

sums up the whole show from her point of view

madeline is wonderful and strong and just a wow women

smile
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
You magnificent bastard.
Katara97 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I read this ages ago, but apparently never reviewed, so here it goes...

This has got to be the best Madeline-centric story I have read. Your logical progression through the storyline of the show, and the liberal use of the clues we have recieved about Michael's past truly ties it together perfectly. You've written Madeline's thoughts exactly the way I have always imagined that she would think, and despite th fact that Burn Notice is an ever evolving show, you have managed to make this story, this insightful view of the show and it's inner workings, timeless.

After reading this several times, I can't say that I've tired of it at all, and I would love to see more of your work.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great oneshot, definitely a fav
Sinkme chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
that was great. a really good in-depth exploration of maddy and michael that i very true to both of them
Sarahzilla chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Very well written! I think your characterizations are dead on.
illuminazione chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This is amazing. I really really liked how you analyzed the relationship between Madeleine and her son.

It was a great look into the Westen family and helped to understand why Michael is the way he is.

My compliments.

yours

satori
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Awwww, cute fic! Great job with it! :D
SaoirseConnelly chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Probably the best Madeline-centric story I've ever read. Fantastic job!
roguewriter729 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I don't usually review, but this story was extremely well done. You nailed Madeleine's voice perfectly. Great job!