Reviews for Breakfast In Bed
awceagle chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
I liked you story. Though it is my opinion, that you could have added more tension by adding a third wheel, by introducing Greg and hint at his perverse a little more. One of the ways is to subtly imply Greg clinging onto Ami a little too much, and have some sob story to gain Ami's sympathy and her friendship but nothing more. Another way is that you have Greg a little jealous of Ami and Zach's blossoming relationship, going as far doing something underhanded, such as teaming up with Sorsha.

Anyway, I like this story in that it was full of fluff and a happy ending between the Senshi and their male counterparts.
xMusicxHobox chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
AWESOME story! :) i am very impressed :)
15385bic chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
really enjoyed reading this _ - thanks
MissGriffin chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
Very sweet story. It has a lot of typos in it, though. You can tell it's one of your earlier works. I'm glad you've improved since then. I love your RK stories. )
fantasy77 chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
This was a really really sweet story. It was nicely paced and I loved how you wrote Ami and Zach and all the other characters. I would really loved to have seen Mrs. Keys reaction to her nephew if you know what I mean.

The description was colourful and I could easily see it all playing in my head. When Greg had Ami I was so scared for her, the emotion you wrote was really well done.

This is one of the best stories I've read in a really really long time, so thank you very much for the great read.

Cheers,

Fantasy
Miss DnG chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
Wow this is so so so cute! I love it! Great job xD
avery18 chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
I liked the story a lot. I'm always a huge sucker for Zoicite/Ami . Grats on getting a beta! They make writing so much easier and really help out when you need the most. (Like saying junk like "wtf mate?" or "zomg no wai!")
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
i loved your story! and it was DEFFINATLY NOT too mussy,; it was perfect. cudos!
asga chapter 11 . 5/14/2005
love itami/zoi are the best
scorpion's lady chapter 11 . 2/7/2005
i know this is years old, but i still wanted to send a quick review saying it was wonderful!
Tigerrelly chapter 11 . 11/9/2004
I absolutely loved it! It was like I was reading some mystery/romance novel! Well, I guess I was, but I mean more something like Mary Higgins Clark maybe... I don't know.. anywho, it was awesome! Not that that's any surprise or anything. hehe. Will you be continuing it with the other girls at all?
Shy Girl1988 chapter 11 . 10/22/2004
That was an adorable story. So very very cute. i really enjoyed it.
whitney5678 chapter 11 . 7/17/2004
aw! that's so cute! luv it.
Spike'sPrincess-1685 chapter 11 . 3/16/2004
I love this story, i wish it didnt have to end!
Maelgwyn chapter 11 . 1/26/2004
MEH! Now I have to alter 'Last thing that made me cry'
FECK!