Reviews for Gakuen Hetalia
Marinas D. Cunningham chapter 6 . 7/18
When america said yeah to Canada knowing how to ice skate he should've said "don't everyone"
katrinego2000 chapter 28 . 5/28
This was a reeeeeeeaaaaally amazing and wonderful story, I enjoyed it to the fullest. I'd wish it was longer, but it's awesome either way. I loved when they all began speaking their native languages, though, personally, I was a little disappointed when I didn't find any Danish... was that on purpose or did you just forget him? (I'm a Dane myself, that's why I noticed very easily). Either way, awesome story and amazing work ;-)
Awesome but some names incorrect.
Iceland: Emil Steillson
Norway: Lukas Bondevik
Lithuania (Liet): Toris Laurinaitis
And the other nordics (unless you know them already) are
Sweden: Berwald Oxenstierna
Finland: Tino Vainamainen
Denmark: Matthias Køhler

Oh, and nothing is awesomer than Oresama. Just lettin' ya know. Keep at it, and maintain that grammar XD
Norge is not a human name, it is the official name of the country in its own language
Toxice Acidine chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
this was amaziiiiing!
Mr. Francis Bonnefoy chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
Nice! It did hurt me when those bastards hurt my dear Arthur. You wrote this well, aside from a few spelling and grammar errors. :)
Mr. Francis Bonnefoy chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I like it so far. I just kept reading, though it is real late here. I really like the GerIta. Good job!
Mr. Francis Bonnefoy chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Nice work! I still have 29 chapters to read, but I like it so far!
Snowinjuly chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
This is my favorite fanfiction! Please write more!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 29 . 5/10/2014
niudara chapter 28 . 3/5/2014
Omg I love your story! There are just two little flaws, in German "no way" would be " auf keinen Fall" and " You're no fun" would be something like " Du verdirbst den ganzen Spaß ". Sorry about being so narrow- minded...You're fanfic is great!
MayBell Lyric chapter 29 . 12/1/2013
Dafug? That ending was horrible. Are you quite sure they're not going to get arrested for this? Okay yeah, they're nations, but they're in a high school setting. I'm pretty sure cutting peoples' eyes out is an extreme crime here...not to mention disgusting and barbaric.
Why didn't you expel Jason and Max from school? I understand that some rape victims don’t want to report to the police, but I would expect at least ONE of the nations to at least SUGGEST going to the police.
I'm also confused about where the story is set. Are they in America or Japan? “Jason” and “Max” sound like common American names, but the characters sometimes randomly use Japanese words/terminology like ni-san, Su-san, Doitsu, and baka. Speaking of which, why does Jason understand what “Doitsu” means? Is he Japanese?
There are way too many problems with spelling and grammar, so I'm not going to mention them all, but there's one thing that has really been bothering me. Please, please learn how to spell the word "minute." You wrote "minuet" consistently throughout.
Okay, I don't want to sound overly harsh in my comment, so I'll end by saying this; I enjoyed they way you wrote the characters.* I liked how you portrayed the friendship between America and Japan - it was pretty funny. The way that each nation fit in to high school was interesting and believable, and the shippings were mostly believable.** The parts about Jason finding out the nations' identities had me on the edge of my seat. I was hooked and couldn't stop reading from the beginning until Chapter 21. Overall your ideas were (mostly) good and your OC's were interesting. You might seriously want to consider finding a beta reader, though.

*Mostly. There were a few characterizations that I outright disagree with. Russia is a rapist? No. Just no.
**Except for Switzerland and Liechtenstein. Okay, I might be prejudiced against SwiLiech because I only see them as brother and sister, but even if Switzerland did have romantic feelings toward Liechtenstein, I don't think he would have the audacity to take her virginity - at least not until after years and years of steady dating.
MayBell Lyric chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
What the heck? They're not even going to tell the police about this? Or Arthur's boss, at least? Are they really so stupid that they'd try to deal with a rapist using childish pranks?
Also, that was rather uncharacteristic of Spain when he said "none of your damned business." He's not rude.
wishIwereanime chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
My main issue is with the grammar and sentence structure. i feel as though you didn't run through this after it was written in an attempt to clean it up. There was often missing punctuation or a lack of capitalization where it was needed, especially as the story wore on. I suggest for future stories finding a beta to go over it and offer suggestions.
There were less spelling mistakes, but a common one I noticed was 'minuet' in place of 'minute'. There didn't seem to be a problem with keeping everyone in character, though I personally disagree with Russia being made a rapist. Also, the sex scenes in general felt rushed to me. I feel as though you could have gone into more detail, or took more time with them.

I enjoyed the overall plot, and found myself laughing aloud at many parts. Other moments had me on the edge of my seat in anticipation, so good job there.
It seems sentence structure (grammar, word choice, use of punctuation/capitalization) if your main weak point. Good luck with future stories, and happy writing!
Admiral Alfred F. Jones chapter 28 . 8/26/2013
Why did the ending of this chapter sounded like the ending of inglorious basterds, with the carving, i dont know it just felt like it