Reviews for Gakuen Hetalia
England2410 chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Idk how the reviews look buy I commented before too.
Norge and Aid are the Japanese versions of Norway and Iceland. Not their human names.
Norway: Lukas Bondevik
Iceland: Emil Steilsson
England2410 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Hi~ I'm not good at writing reviews so I might sound to blunt..
I just had a suggestion about when the nations talk. For example Italy when he talks to Romano, instead of calling him "Oni-chan" he calls him "Fratello" because that's Italian for brother. Same with Germany too. Instead of saying "doistu" which is Japanese he would say it in Italian which is "Germania" (I used Google translate to be sure but I don't know for sure? I thought it was similar to the Spanish version "Alemania") I think it would be better to keep their language with them. I think it gives it that international feeling :)
I'm loving the story though~
I honestly love seeing all the nations together either trapped inside the mansion or school even just if they go to the beach. It's hard to find good stories with everyone and the pairing you love. I'm a huge FrUk fan but most of the stories are usuk and they don't have France in there and I feel sad that they don't pair France with anyone or leave him out.
Sorry if I made you read this. I don't know if you left the hetalia fandom and left the story but I do love it but those are suggestion I would recommend for future stories if you do.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Love it so far! Absolutely awesome! Only... Iceland's name is Emil and Norway's is Lukas. But besides that it's amazing! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Hi! I really love this fanfic and everything about it- it's awesome! Just like to note though that Norway's name is Lucas and Iceland's name is Emil. Stay awesome- love this fanfic! :)
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
I was listening to This Is Gospel and the second I read 'Let me go!' That part of the song played and I DIED. XD
Phantom Thief Masquerade chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
When america said yeah to Canada knowing how to ice skate he should've said "don't everyone"
katrinego2000 chapter 28 . 5/28/2015
This was a reeeeeeeaaaaally amazing and wonderful story, I enjoyed it to the fullest. I'd wish it was longer, but it's awesome either way. I loved when they all began speaking their native languages, though, personally, I was a little disappointed when I didn't find any Danish... was that on purpose or did you just forget him? (I'm a Dane myself, that's why I noticed very easily). Either way, awesome story and amazing work ;-)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
Awesome but some names incorrect.
Iceland: Emil Steillson
Norway: Lukas Bondevik
Lithuania (Liet): Toris Laurinaitis
And the other nordics (unless you know them already) are
Sweden: Berwald Oxenstierna
Finland: Tino Vainamainen
Denmark: Matthias Køhler

Oh, and nothing is awesomer than Oresama. Just lettin' ya know. Keep at it, and maintain that grammar XD
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
Norge is not a human name, it is the official name of the country in its own language
Toxice Acidine chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
this was amaziiiiing!
Mr. Francis Bonnefoy chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
Nice! It did hurt me when those bastards hurt my dear Arthur. You wrote this well, aside from a few spelling and grammar errors. :)
Mr. Francis Bonnefoy chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
I like it so far. I just kept reading, though it is real late here. I really like the GerIta. Good job!
Mr. Francis Bonnefoy chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Nice work! I still have 29 chapters to read, but I like it so far!
Snowinjuly chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
This is my favorite fanfiction! Please write more!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 29 . 5/10/2014