Reviews for Take My Hand
:-)
Darn. I wanted to see her hex his balls. Maybe she can still do Ron's?
While I don't know why Tonks and Molly were there, it was still the best chapter of this story.
Because a good shag will make you forget all your problems. Dumbledore is setting Hermione up as a lure, using her and the rest of the tormented as bait. Niiice.
Dumblecunt could not care less about Harry since he's just a tool for him to use so of course he doesn't care about Harry's baggy eyes. Naturally no one is bothering to think to send Hermione and Draco away to SOMEPLACE SAFE. Can't have that!
Pardon me for asking but why isn't anyone pressing charges against Dolohov for rape, murder, and torture? Or would that be too logical?
Well of course she is. You haven't jerked Hermione around nearly enough yet, right? So romantic!
So Draco gets to forget and Hermione doesn't? How romantic!
So the school is filled with hypocrites. Nice.
Is McGonagall retarded? She knew Hermione was raped, at least thats how it read in previous chapters.
Oh, ugh, Hermione, your little rape and torture session wasn't nothing. Get over it already because everyone else has been through worse. Is that what we are supposed to get from this? I'm mainly still reading to see Harry and Ron's reactions when they find out what happened to her.
Hermione is going to need a new martyrdom to wear once that kid starts really showing.
Awww, you're so nice heaping the bullshit on Hermione over and over! How romantic!
Of course she's forced to birth a rapist's baby. How romantic! What did Draco's "angry face" do to save the day? Nothing? That's right, he stood around doing nothing. You must be one of those who approve of forcing women to endure unwanted pregnancies. That's what you're doing to Hermione.
Why are you saying that you're writing more Draco/Hermione stories? You haven't even gotten them together in this one yet and I'm not sure you know how to. And why is Hermione, supposedly the "brightest witch of her age", wasting all this time when she could have a magical abortion and be over the whole damn mess? That would be the logical choice, but no, she has to sit around patting her stomach and dramatically dreading it till it's too late to take action. Why have you made Hermione into such an idiot? Draco, the supposed romance in this story, is apparently bi-polar. Oh la, Hermione, wear that martyrdom why don't you.