Reviews for Take My Hand
kittybug85 chapter 28 . 7/6
loved this story!
flowerypetal chapter 28 . 7/5
I stayed up soooo late because I couldn't stop reading this story! It was great, you have a very captivating way of writing.
Good but to short
This was beautiful. I have read this story a couple of times and just 3
Thank you so much for sharing it...
you give the children such bland white people names its so funny
jordanmchristian1997 chapter 10 . 2/26
I was okay until you made her fucking rapist fucking impregnate her you sick fuck.
clumsydolphin chapter 15 . 2/5
Absolutely one of the best stories I have read that deals with rape. You get the emotional trauma very well. Sadly I know exactly how Hermione feels, and I am healed from my own experience, but it never totally goes away. Sometiimes, a smell, or a song, or whatever will trigger the memory. Anyway, my point is that I'm glad that when you chose to take on the subject of rape that you've done it in a very real way. Nobody recovers easily, and the pregnancy only makes that worse. I love that so far the baby remains "it" to her. I too got pregnant from that rape although I ended up miscarrying. And that traumatized me as well, I had accepted the baby as just MINE not his so I was sad. But she isn't to the point I was when I lost it. I remember being angry with the baby at first which sounds horrible but as I read this story I applaud over and over again because you seemed to "get it" when others try but fail. Anyways, it's a wonderful story so far and I want to say thanks for the way you've handled it. I am writing my own story dealing with the issue and I can only pray that I have the sensitivity you've shown and that it comes across in mine like yours did. Thank You for this beautiful story.
GuLaLi561 chapter 28 . 2/4
More than a decade of the last installment of HP. I found myself fangirling over re-watching the movies all over again. Yet here I am giving a review of a story that finished 3years ago. I don't know if you are going to read it, and I have a feeling you probably already forget you have FF account anymore.
But I hv to say it, how much I love this 's beautifully written, amazing character building, basically the best of Dramione and Slytherin friendship story I ever read.
I hope with all the years goes by, you finally have some sort of peace and can cope with your grief.
Have a good day :)
EStrunk chapter 9 . 1/26
So glad someone actually called in the teachers. Good bye Cormac. Dumbledore needs to have some words with Harry too.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 1/26
I do hope Harry isn't a jerk. His line about Wormtail did make it make sense that he'd have objections, but he has to get over them.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 1/26
Clueless Hermione to not guess that the punch was spiked. Sad they didn't even get to enjoy one dance, although it makes sense that too much closeness would freak her out. Sweet at the end. Loved the peak into Draco's mind to find out that he is attracted to Hermione.
EStrunk chapter 6 . 1/26
Yay! So happy to see both some explanation re why Draco was being a jerk and then some resolution when Hermione was nice.
EStrunk chapter 5 . 1/26
I didn't expect that. Horrible. I do wonder how they all ended up back at Hogwarts. Still wondering why Draco is being such a creep.
EStrunk chapter 4 . 1/26
I'm a little puzzled why Draco was being such a jerk. Is it just a habit? I still like Pansy. I did like seeing Hermione have more emotion, even if it was anger. Hate Hermione's continuing stress re her attack, but it is well written.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 1/26
I liked the term "comforting tears." I like watching Hermione slowly deal with her pain. Pansy (and Blaise) are intriguing. I'm glad for the explanation re where Harry and Ron are and what they know, although I do think it is odd that they don't even know that her parents were killed yet.