Reviews for Testing Luck, Fate, And Destiny
kagome higurashi chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
please write some more. what happens next. what will gwaine and merlin's relationship be like once gwaine is knighted by Arthur.
JuneIsAMonth18 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Pleaseee update!
Jules.a chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I ship gwain and merlin
Secret chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
They are so evil
kate-sama chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
this is really funny! please update!
chacra chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
poor poor Gwaine... i could totally see them (G and Merlin) together, they would be marvelous ! and Gwaine is right, Arthur can't have both Gwen and Merlin, and he has already chosen Gwen, he really need to let Merlin heart go, it's not right to play with Merlin and Gwen like that.. really hope you update that story sometimes this year.

good luck!
kutoki chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Poor Merlin and Gwaine. There luck is so poor. XD
RoseLaurel chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Aww... poor Gwaine and Merlin... Cant wait to read more :)
Kat Nightfox chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Love it! This time Arthur actually BEATS them to their meeting. Jeez, talk about being self-unaware. If Arthur were any more jealous he'd burst into green flames! I'd love to see either Merlin or Gwaine challenge Arthur on why he feels such a strong need to keep them apart.
Beizanten chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Arthur was such a jealous posessive guy. poor gawain. Arthur and Merlin is so oblivious to arthur feeling
dana chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
you should reaaaaaaally update this its so good
CaliforniaHills7 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
ah! I love this. Super cute! Write more more more!
Kat Nightfox chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
More!Give us more, dang it! How bout a bribe of cybercookies? *puppy-dog eyes* Pwease!
iloveashandquinn chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Really funny! Maybe next chappie you could do a conversation between Arthur and Gwaine...? Update soon! XD
Handful of Silence chapter 3 . 12/7/2010