Reviews for What Comfort Can Be Had
DragonEmerald98 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
The whole thing seemed... kind of out of character for Demyx, but at the same time it made sense. And I loved the disclaimer at the end- maybe I should try that kind of thing sometime. It sure makes even reading the disclaimer somewhat more entertaining. Anyway, really good story.
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Cats make everything better.
Revolutionary Venom chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Once again, you've done it. I like the idea of Connie being the one to comfort Demyx. Everyone needs a lil' kitty luff once in awhile. Unless you're Fori anyway xD
LockDaisy chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Okay, let's review, shall we? So far, Demyx has survived: falling off a cliff, being hanged (almost), shot in the back, attempting suicide, getting beaten by a mob, attempting suicide twice, getting tortured by Malenisa, fighting with Unktehi, falling off another cliff, and there are many more which I'm probably forgetting. Oh you~ if you weren't such a great writer, I'd dislike you for putting Demyx through so much pain! Great story though ;)
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very sweet. I hope Demyx actually finds something to do to keep him from getting bored out of his mind and feeling useless.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Aww! That was so cute! I was first feeling so bad and worried for poor Demmy but I was smiling when Connie came for his help. ) The cat really knows when Demmy needs him. .

Keep up with the amazing work! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Pandalover1010 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Aw... So sweet...

It's pretty awesome how you can make like 3-4 stories out of one Demyx injury and keep us hooked through each one of them.

I was playing KH2 the other day and while I was fighting Demyx I found myself looking for hearing aids. After reading your stories it's hard to play the canon because these are better.
Lathenina chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I just have to say it. Wow. After reading your stories I feel like all of Kingdom Hearts fandom has been ruined for me, because I can't stand it if the characterizations don't fit in with your universe. I think you have to be one of the most talented writers here, and I personally love all of your work, even though I do think that Demyx and Axel suffer as a result of it.

I feel a little guilty writing that, but not enough to take it back. Your stories are quite literally the best Kingdom Hearts dtories around in my opinion.

This was just such a sweet little view into Demyx's need for support and Connie giving it to him. I love it.

I do have one question though, when did Demyx break his hip? Or was that just for the setup of this piece?

I hope you always continue your wonderful stories, because reading them almost always brightens my day. :)