Reviews for Paved Paradise
SimplyaCritic chapter 11 . 1/22
aww this was heart warming sort of wished their was a bigger change in raven by the end like she could show emotion and have a small bb/rae moment but nice and if this had a part where slide got raven then it would be very entertaining to see what the titans would do to get her back.
SimplyaCritic chapter 5 . 1/22
jinx bought that for her
kitsunelullaby chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
i like this story! and you finished it! (even better, not all do finish their stories) Thank you for writing this adorable story
Ava Taggart chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Man, when I found this story and read your Author's Notes for the first couple chapters, I though it was going to be a lot of fluff. It really isn't; it's character building and world building and an interesting idea taken further and written really well. I'm really enjoying this story. Great job.
Haebris chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
Do you prefer the Arella in this short or in the fith; which do you think is the most similar (motive wise) to the tv character. I prefer this one overall because it makes Raven's background more tragic (I like characters with insecurities or that feel that something about themselves has to redeemed) , even though I liked the semi-goofy mum from the fith.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
"It made Cyborg want to sit every last one of Raven's guardians down to talk about decent childhoods." That is so him.

CupidKirby
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Who is Sadie?
InsomniaandBoredom chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
I love this story. You should write a sequel about Raven meeting her grandparents.
Ashen Author chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
I really liked the ending to this. Are you going to follow up on the grandparents in another story?
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
My only guess for Sadie is Jinx (Kitten could never be that nice) but the description doesn't match up.
ClockRepair chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
My mind is a bit jumbled right now so I apologize for not being able to leave a coherent review about everything that I liked. I should've left a comment after each chapter but I just wanted to know what happened next so badly. This was a lovely story and I really liked how everything was through character development and introspection. It had a lot of cute moments and sad ones that perfectly reflected the sillyness and maturity that the show had. And eight year old Raven was super cute. Oh man, my feels 3
z chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Can I just say what a wonderful ending for a wonderful story, I have read all of your tt fanfics and I would love to read more, every story you have done has been sublime.
Interest in the titans will never ebb.
Massive fan
Z
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
You're a magical writer. I've enjoyed EVERY SINGLE STORY i've ever read by you, and this one might just take the cake. I'll have to reflect on it for a few days, let it all sink in. :] The Teen Titans is a never-ending fanbase, I think. Look at the site- it's the second-biggest fandom on the entire web, and is leagues beyond the third. It's really safe-feeling to know that people will always, always, always, always remember it and constantly be amazed by it and inspired. It's an external constant, one of very few. I think you're one of the best Teen Titans writers on here, right up there with Jack Mirembe, Kryalla Orchid, KevlarMasquerade, and BlueTitan. You guys are the best. THE best. If there was a team of superhero-level writers, you'd be on it and saving the rest of us mere mortals from confusion, loneliness, and lack of imagination. Best of skill (luck I'm sure has very little to do with it) through the rest of med school and beyond. I hope you come back sometime and grace us with your writing skill. As long as people like you are writing, there will always be someone willing to read. Thanks for your time, effort, and sharing your limitless mind.
enchantedforest33 chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
this story was fantastic, i really enjoyed how you portrayed Raven as a kid. is there going to be a sequel, because it would be really interesting to see Raven's grandparents discover their long-lost granddaughter. either way this was a great read thank you for posting it
JesFriendMagnet chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I am grinning ear to ear. I almost hate you for how intensely I love this fic! :)