Reviews for Why Uhura Doesn't Like Traveling with the Doctor
Lily Winterwood chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I adore the prose style; it's extremely beautiful and speaks volumes of how important language is to Uhura, and how frightened both she and the Doctor are of different things. For her, it's losing that language, and for him, it's losing her companionship.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is highly unfair. Complaining that the TARDIS looks like a police box instead of the Enterprise is missing the whole point of it. And just as unfair is complaining about it's translation. It's just different. The Doctor isn't terrified of being alone. Terrified? He took his last two companions for a specific reason. It's fics like this that make me glad a real Doctor Who/Star Trek crossover is happening.
Vashti chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is just lovely. My mother and I had a similar experience years and years ago. We went to visit a family member in another major city, and were surprised by how separate people were when we were used to being around some of everyone nearly everywhere. It was downright uncomfortable after a week. You did a great job of describing the increasing uncomfortableness you feel, and Ten's fear.