Reviews for The Moment of Truth
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Great oneshot, it flows well and fits really well with how the characters actually act. wonder how the rest of the story would flow from here with the changes you made
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Nice! I like it when Morgana's not evil!
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Why... why didn't think actually happen?

Beautifully written. I loved it.
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I really wish something like this should have happened. I dont think Morgana is truly evil, just consumed by hate. well done.
LivingInTheClouds chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I like it. It's a lot more logical than a lot of similar stories. Most times, Merlin tells her, and she either a. Refuses to forgive him for not telling her, or b. immediately forgives him and her beliefs fall into his exactly. Yours shows Morgana's actual personality, and that things take time. I like it.
Lenonea chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is what I thought should've happend when I watched the episode!

Great fanfic! :)
Kitty O chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
You know what Merlin needs? A wisecracking villian. I like the story but Morganas all... Conflicted. The best stories have the simple bad uns... Thank you Capt. Hook! See he just wants to kil Pan while bantering insults. Sigh.

I know that was a pointless thing to say and I am sorry. Your story made me sad and so I felt the need to be lighthearted.
pucklberryftw chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
i absolutely love this! please write more chapters
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I wish! I wish! I wish! Awesome story! *squees*
Five by Five gurl chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
loved it, nicely written
jln191091 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Cool fic so far, maybe do a sequel/second chapter?
Musingsage chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Loved it. You got their personalities just right, and made it so much more realistic. Any chance on you continuing this?
Zelrion chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awesome story, how I wished this episode wouldn't turned out. Itd be awesome if you continued this story
Guardian Of Winter chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i loved it! i usualy don't care about one shots but this! i must also congratulate you on how you made it seem like you were merlin and morgana. i also liked it how there was still that good morgana in there but not completely 'healing' her.