Reviews for Eclipsed Moon
tigergirl1723 chapter 20 . 3/28
Would you consider updating this story? I think that it is quite a twist if you made it with him being nearly killed by Dumbledore. I haven't read a story like that yet. Please consider updating soon!
Lesliebobo chapter 20 . 3/4
Can u update asap I love and need another ch
Vivianne95 chapter 20 . 2/22
Please update it soon!
Tinshaw chapter 20 . 2/21
That would be a different approach with Dumbledore killing or trying to kill Harry. Great story, I hope the visions are correct regarding the family,
belladu57 chapter 20 . 2/15
Very good_
delatrix chapter 20 . 2/13
Battle with Voldemort by Harry certainly had a quarrel, but Dumbledore would certainly doslal much further in an attempt to kill him. Finally, by Edward Harry turned into a vampire either to save him from death due to injuries suffered from Dumbledore or what about that at the end of the story both agreed. And it would be good if invented a spell which would have enabled interpolation electronics working bungovala without eletriky.
BabyGhost123 chapter 20 . 2/1
Love the story and with Esme getting pregnant, just the cherry on top...update soon
Rabunga chapter 20 . 1/25
Oh I wish I could read more of this story, I love your crossovers where voldy is just a small player in the storyline. You are right about the overdone bit, I think it would be awesome if Harry was able to off voldy with little harm to himself then project dumbledores evil thoughts to everyone so that he was caught out for good, evil bugger that he is!
Psyka chapter 20 . 1/15
Oh wow please update again soon please
adenoide chapter 20 . 1/13
Dumby and Voldy could died but not Harry.
Nagilover4ever chapter 20 . 1/10
Love it. Update soon.
laleo chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
And now, I am standing here, can't read the end... there is no end. But thank you for this cool story idea and hopefully you are able to write the next chapters really fast. Please, pretty please, I would like to read the end...
Guest chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
Sequel
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
This is a brilliant story
You need to update it!
angelalexiel16 chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
please update. I like where this story is going and it would be cool to see a different death and rebirth for harry. I think that getting killed by Dumbledore then brought back would bring a twist to the story especially if rita was there to catch him in the act. then post it in the daily profit bringing down dumbles reputations at the end. I would also like to see severus survive the war if you could manage that within your plot.