Reviews for Eclipsed Moon
Please update!
anglegirl25 chapter 1 . 7/1
could u plz update
Zyenna chapter 20 . 6/29
Oh my goodness! I am so freaking excited! Are you really going to let Dumbledore kill Harry? I think you need to let Edward take the hit for Harry but he doesn't die. You have soooooooo many options! Gaaah! I'm going nuts from suspense! Please update soon!
Lucinda Silver chapter 20 . 6/19
How about Harry kill Voldemort, and then dueled with Dumbledore and the old man notice he's trying to protect Edward, so he try to harm him and in his distraction, Harry attempt to help, and then Harry get killed by Dumbledore and Edward was so enraged that he kill him. Then Harry show up in a limbo, the white King Cross Station, and Sirius showed up instead of Dumbledore, explain things, like a second chance at life because he's a hero, lost lot of things or due to Voldemort's horcrux in him that died instead of Harry's soul. While Harry was in the limbo, Edward, out of desperation, tried to turn him and Harry wake up as a vampire, still keeping his magic like in Alice's vision.
kurosakiami01 chapter 20 . 5/31
I don't know, cliché or not I'll still read it. The only real question here is, are you going to finish this? I sincerely hope so! *puppy dog eyes*
Ciel.Michealis chapter 20 . 5/12
UPDATE! Oh my god this is amazing please continue writing this story.
Venus914 chapter 20 . 4/11
Yes and have everyone on the wizarding world see it. Id love to see how Dumbles get out of that one.
Please update. Your stories are good.
ZexSoul chapter 20 . 4/6
I have lost count of how many stories that I like from your collection. Really love it. If you could some of the other stories as well, it would be awesome. Dont want to rush u though cause rushing is not good for good stories.

Really LIKE IT!
tigergirl1723 chapter 20 . 3/28
Would you consider updating this story? I think that it is quite a twist if you made it with him being nearly killed by Dumbledore. I haven't read a story like that yet. Please consider updating soon!
Lesliebobo chapter 20 . 3/4
Can u update asap I love and need another ch
Vivianne95 chapter 20 . 2/22
Please update it soon!
Tinshaw chapter 20 . 2/21
That would be a different approach with Dumbledore killing or trying to kill Harry. Great story, I hope the visions are correct regarding the family,
belladu57 chapter 20 . 2/15
Very good_
delatrix chapter 20 . 2/13
Battle with Voldemort by Harry certainly had a quarrel, but Dumbledore would certainly doslal much further in an attempt to kill him. Finally, by Edward Harry turned into a vampire either to save him from death due to injuries suffered from Dumbledore or what about that at the end of the story both agreed. And it would be good if invented a spell which would have enabled interpolation electronics working bungovala without eletriky.