Reviews for Loving Deceit
FINALLY!
VampWolf92 chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
great story.
rodeogirl2393 chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Love it. Please update soon.
rodeogirl2393 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Please update soon
Kristall chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Found your story, read it, and I like it. Definitely want to see what's going to happen when the knights leave on their mission. Also, looking forward to seeing the knights' reactions when they find out about the extra skills their sisters have and who their sisters are interested in. Let's face it, secrets that big never keep. Hope you can update again soon! Till then!
VampWolf92 chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Great update, as always :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Nice piece
VampWolf92 chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
love it
VampWolf92 chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
I want more so bad rite now. Update asap
ViolentAlice chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Why would you leave a cliffhanger like that!

This story is absolutely amazing. Please update soon. I cannot wait until Jac finds out about Keira's midnight shenanigans. I wonder if she's going to be mad or excited? Cause it's her brother. And that could get awkward.

Lancelot needs to GET OVER HIMSELF. Jeez! He is an airhead, who needs to crawl in a hole.

ANYWAY. Please update soon! It would make me smile very much!
ruthie-r89 chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
your back yay !

I liked this chapter.I wondered how long it was going to take before someone started to catch on.

can't wait to see where you go with this

Ruth
VampWolf92 chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
amazing! you need to update soon!
MissKatieJayne chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Coolio! I love Dag, he's so awesome! "I'd want you hurt, not dead." Brilliant! I like how Lancelot still likes Keira but she's with Gawain and all that, please update soon! Oh and I dunno if it's useful but I thought you'd like to know that I think you've got the characters spot on, definitely not OOC! :) xx