Reviews for Loving Deceit
PaulinaDragona chapter 19 . 1/29/2015
I like your fiction. :)
Go Outside chapter 19 . 1/14/2015
This is an awesome story and I have really enjoyed reading it. I really like the way you write the characters, especially Bors and Vanora their interactions with each other and the rest are wonderful! Thanks and I hope there will be more to come :)
Pioneerprincess chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
I just found your story and have found it to be very entertaining! This last chapter has left me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to see the Knight's reactions when they found out that their 'mysterious guardians' are the sisters! Please continue!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Update immediately, please!
VampWolf92 chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
Oh cool
VampWolf92 chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
VampWolf92 chapter 17 . 3/8/2013
great story.
rodeogirl2393 chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Love it. Please update soon.
rodeogirl2393 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Please update soon
Kristall chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Found your story, read it, and I like it. Definitely want to see what's going to happen when the knights leave on their mission. Also, looking forward to seeing the knights' reactions when they find out about the extra skills their sisters have and who their sisters are interested in. Let's face it, secrets that big never keep. Hope you can update again soon! Till then!
VampWolf92 chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Great update, as always :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Nice piece
VampWolf92 chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
love it
VampWolf92 chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
I want more so bad rite now. Update asap
Miss Bonnie Madness chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Why would you leave a cliffhanger like that!

This story is absolutely amazing. Please update soon. I cannot wait until Jac finds out about Keira's midnight shenanigans. I wonder if she's going to be mad or excited? Cause it's her brother. And that could get awkward.

Lancelot needs to GET OVER HIMSELF. Jeez! He is an airhead, who needs to crawl in a hole.

ANYWAY. Please update soon! It would make me smile very much!