Reviews for Time Flies
CrescentDragon22 chapter 3 . 5/9
I have a request! So I don't know if you ship BB and Rae, but do you know how they're dating in the comic? And do you remember the episode of Teen Titans when they were playing volleyball and Tera returns and she's Slade apprentice but no one knows yet. well what if can you do one where a dating BB and Rae go back to that moment because I want to see how BB will react if he finds out he ends up hooking up with Raven instead of being with Tera. (Considering he had a crush on her back then) Please update soon!
AzureXBlue chapter 3 . 4/7
I was wondering if you could do a time travel to the apprentice episode?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Aww that was cute, I liked that! Poor past Robin has to suffer in the end. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Haha you made me laugh out loud with the last one;)
DarkkAngelll chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Awesome story, author-sama! Keep up the good work! I love your dedication to RobStar~! x3

I hope there's another installment (though I doubt it). I seriously started laughing out loud when I read that 'romantically retarded' snip (which caused my family to look at me like I'm crazy). ROBIN FTW! (:
Romance addict 16 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
That was cool! That was pretty funny (Robin would hyperventilate). I can't wait for the next update!
BooHooMtDew chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
It's great!
AvatarSatsuki chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I thought this was going to be a oneshot. Don't you have two other stories going on at the same time?
Kyla chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
do the Apprentice episodes i think that would be sooo good ur doing a great job! keep on writing!
Romance addict 16 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Lolz! Robin would be like that! Poor Starfire he was so mean to her, awesome chapter.
1029384756 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
All 5 titans go to the past (after trouble in tokyo) to the episode where bb&cy (im 2 lazy to spel properly) go into Nevermore(ravins mind). to make it even more interesting, make them pop in as soon as bb&cy meet ravens happy emotion.
1029384756 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Romance addict 16 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
you should so do the titans from trouble in tokyo (after robin and starfire get together) and have them go to the episode betrothed! thatd be cool!
the steaks will be razed chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Alright, right as they're forming their plan (bb star cy) they accidentally, I don't know, say a certain word and the ring flashes once more! They end up... In the past or something, like maybe when they first meet. After doing some stuff (like in Harry Potter with Hermoines necklace, the dragon, it being killed, Haryy throwing the stone) something happens that was meant to happen which was a key part. I really want to know how they got to be on the spaceship, or was it already on Earth? Remind me, I can never seem to find that episode and my computer keeps crashin each time I try youtube.