Reviews for I'm Glad We Had This Talk
ChibiDryad242 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
...there is something seriously wrong with your brain. X'D
("Um... You said something about how a tiny Wurmple will devour a very unlucky Jigglypuff's cake and run off with Team Plasma's lunch money?")
Aaron chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
...

...

I just thought I'd let you know that you officially make no sense to me anymore.

Good story BTW!

Aaron out!
Kaist chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is one of THE best fanfics. Ever!
ViBookWorm chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You are BRILLIANT! YOU ARE A GENIUS! ALL HAIL GLASSSUICUNE!
Sweet but Psycho chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That was PROBABLY the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Might even have trunmped some of MarlenMarlin stories (an impressive feat, to be sure).

I will deffinitely be reading this Milkshake you speak of.

..Also, you know what I think? I think you should do a retelling of the game with this crazy randomness of yours. It would be incredibly entertaining!
DemonAngel-SweetDevil chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
To be honest with you, I lost you at "flowers". But it was funny all the same!
Aldamonburst chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
this is really funny as well! you should make even more of these! you're !
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hahaha! Enter all the people from Pokemon! Awesome! Keep writing! This shows a very strange relationship of N and his father! XD
Artemiangel chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I loved the face palming into a palm tree sentence. That was classic!
Cysha chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
OMG, this is the funniest fanfic I have ever read.
Unnamedsomeone chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
XD Laughed so hard!

"WHERE IN BANANAVILLE DID YOU HEAR THE WORDS WURMPLE, JIGGLYPUFF, AND CAKE IN MY LECTURE?" - Imagining Geechisu exploding subitly yelling this was wonderful XD And yay for the stupid cameos! Thanks a lot for the laugh!
BlueRika chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
You made me burst out laughing throughout the whole thing! XD Gary dressed as a jedi, Cynthia and her Brigade (somehow i thought haruhi Suzimiya because of that), the Choroneko trying to kill N! OH GOD! The only thing missing was one of the more serious characters (Paul, Silver, Lance, Volkner, anyone) waking up and wondering why the heck they had that dream, only to realise someone had put caffine in their milkshake before the went to bed! XD

Good job my freind, you deserve a cookie!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
*weeps* This was beautiful. XDDD It was still funny, maybe not to the extent of Milkshake! but it had enoguh crackyness going to make it rather entertaining.
Never mess with Cynthia. As in ever. LOL poor Cheren. Yay, flowers...wait. Wouldn't those flowers burn because of the Rapidash? XDD
(and was that a Pinky and the Brain reference at the end? :D)