Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Nellyblue11 chapter 29 . 9/10
Will there be a sequel?
GleeJunkie007 chapter 29 . 4/28
And it's left like!? No way! I went through all this and its left like that! You must update this and they cannot take Calvin away from Olivia since she is a drug addict and a bitch. Its clearly obvious. And its not what Calvin wants. Please please update this soon soon I need to see more of this!
GleeJunkie007 chapter 28 . 4/28
Vivian is a bitch and I hate her. She shouldn't be able to get Calvin back. It's not in the best interest of the child. Please let Olivia be able to keep him and then they can really start healing.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 27 . 4/28
Please do not let Vivian take calvin away from her. It was already too much when I watched the episode five times. (I love calvin so I still watch the episode) Olivia needs to be able to keep him. It would be best for his healing. Calvin only wants Olivia.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 26 . 4/28
Oh god no now Vivian is back is probably going to try and take Calvin away from Olivia
no way this can't happen now.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 25 . 4/28
Porter is an ass. I never really liked him. Oh poor Calvin of course Olivia loves you. She could never hate you. I knew when the doctor asked Calvin what doctor he would like I knew he certainly wouldn't want a man touching him. Oh poor baby.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 24 . 4/28
Though Porter is an ass especially for saying that shit about the order protection, but he was right. I knew Calvin wouldn't want Olivia to know because he feels ashamed. Poor Calvin and oh poor Olivia.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 23 . 4/28
Calvin's been through hell and I'm sure those final words about helping people, Calvin was thinking about all the other kids and Javier. Poor baby.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 22 . 4/28
I wish Olivia could hold his hand at least. Poor Calvin. Oh no what's wrong with him?
GleeJunkie007 chapter 21 . 4/28
Calvin is going to have alot of PTSD and need alot of love and therapy for sure. Oh please let him live. Can there please just be one peaceful scene of Olivia holding Calvin or something? Maybe then my heart won't explode. You're such a great writer.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 20 . 4/28
Oh my god they are safe but then...no! No! Calvin can't die!
GleeJunkie007 chapter 19 . 4/28
Oh Calvin!
GleeJunkie007 chapter 18 . 4/28
Oh my Calvin. Oh Olivia. I just...i can't...but I have to keep reading
GleeJunkie007 chapter 17 . 4/28
I thought this couldn't get any worse. Oh my god. Where did that gun shot come from? Oh please god tell me it was SVU.
GleeJunkie007 chapter 16 . 4/28
I was like...wait they don't know and then they said Calvin was there and I knew it was a trap. Oh no now they have Olivia. Now it looks like Elliot may need to save them both.