Reviews for Because
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Hell of an ending. I love this little interlude, things that happened on the trip back to earth.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
when you said angst you weren't kidding, a few tears were shed in the reading of this fanfic:( still i loved this- it's so beautifully written and the emotion from all the characters sort of hits you. i know i'm not really explaining my thoughts well there so, yeah, basically brilliant job!
Scarlett Sarcasm chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Loved this! It's honestly the first satisfying meeting between Rose and Martha I've read.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was wonderfull! It was so sad yet happy at the same time! I really liked it :) x
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Excellent!...thank you )
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
this was really awesome. sooo angsty but not in a bad way. it was comforting!thanks for writing!
Terra Young chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great job!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
INTENSE!

I have a weird, love/hate relationship with JE fic. On the one hand, it all has such potential to be sharp and emotive and so goddamn beautiful. On the other hand... you know what tragedies lie ahead. This is one of the second kind... AND the first. It's beautiful and it really captures the spirit of the bittersweet.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
great start and such angst. not sure where this is going - be it a reunion of the Doctor and Rose or a goodbye. looking forward to finding out.