Reviews for Welcome to A New Day!
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
interesting
EYuiSan chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I think you did a great job overall with this story. Nothing much to pick out, except, as mentioned before, some minor spelling mistakes and rather short chapters. I think each chapter should be more detailed, as you have some great ideas. But other than that, I think you've done a fantastic job with this.

Seeing that you have contacted the author of the novel, I was wondering if it was possible to ask him to create an OVA (Or prehaps even a second season) of the series...prehaps using what you have written? I think with some minor editing, this is excellent material for a sequel to the anime. I know I might be thinking too much, but I really think it would be worth a try ;) Keep up the good work, and please update more often! I'm dying to see what happens next!

Yui-san
loser-otaku chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hello there. Welcome to the NHK is probably one of my most favorite anime of all time, I simply love this show with all my heart. Shockingly, I found that there wasn't much stories written about it. Thankfully, I read your story and found that it was very good! I have a few complaints however. First of all, the chapters just seem too short. You have really great ideas and premises, they just need to be presented in more detail is all. Secondly, is this story based off the anime or the manga, because both are pretty different. Also, I can't beleive that you wrote a message to the author himself, I would love to read it! I'm writing a story for NHK as well, and I hope you guys can give it a read. Update soon, and keep up the great work!

-Loser-otaku-
rank of awesome66 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
love your storie its very dramic please countie writeing your dialoge for the characters were spot on plus your like the only one who writes on the nhk fourms so please keep it up if not for us then yourself i can tell you have a gift at writing but some of you grammer was misspelled in some place s probaley not your doing ( totalley fanfics stupid typeing error thing i don,t really know but still stay golden( SORRY OLD TOONAMI REFENCE) & hey i might start writing some stories on here so if i do i definty would love some help any peace love & WORLD DOMINATION MUHAHAHAHAHA JK laters-R.O.A
Ryuart chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I loved this anime and manga so I high hopes for this fanfic. I liked your first chapter, but what happened to the second one?

One thing I would like to point out, is that Tatsuhiro, seems to have his life too much in order. His character works best when there is chaos, and something troubles him. I personally didn't like the ending of the series and thought he should have asked the girl out.

Don't be discouraged if no one reviews for a while. I hope you will write more since you have a good style of writing.
ilfirin chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
More please. Pleaaaaaaaaaase! Good stuff so far!
SincereAgape chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hi MiMi.

First, thank you for writing a story about Welcome to the NHK. I just finished watching the anime myself and enjoyed it very very very much.

I like your description of Misaki. She is such an adorable character and you have done a nice job keeping that mood up.

I'm not much of a reviewer at the moment, but I want to encourage you to keep writing!

So far so good!
LacksCommonSense chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hey I really like this. I noticed that you wrote the first story for this show. Anyways please update soon.