Reviews for Once Upon a Potions Class
FanFic4Evr chapter 7 . 4/11
The fairy tales are for the most part accurate so far, but in Cinderella, the original story was VERY different. The ball lasted three days. Cinderella got three different dresses, silver, gold, and finally, white with glass slippers that were given to her by two birds while she was weeping over her mother's grave. She didnt lose her shoe, the prince spread pitch along the steps to try to stop her. The prince knew where Cinderella lived because he saw her once go there before she escaped into the house, he just didn't know which one that was. The prince originally left with the other step sisters two different times because they cut off parts of their feet to fit in the shoe at their mother's command. Only after the 2 birds told him that they did that, did he realise that his bride-to-be was Cinderella. That being said, I love the story so far!
I live the fairy tale plot and the way you weaved them into the different tales. It was great. Yay, they got their happily ever after! Lol!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
Yikes, shall not think of Sleeping Beauty the same way again...
MaryBridi chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
I'm so in love with this.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
Hmm... interesting story. I have read a story similar, except instead of Hermione and Severus being tossed into fairy-tales, it was Hermione and Draco. It was an entertaining plot although I wish there was a little more about what would happen between them (what hardships and social difficulties).
bookworm661 chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
Absolutely adored this story and the fact you included one of my childhood favorites made it perfect. Thumblina has one of the best lines (in my opinion) of any fairy tale "Stupid birds fly all day, twitter away, and freeze to death in the winter. Stupid birds!"
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I felt like Snape was a little too OOC towards the end (fairly mushy), but this has such an excellent plot and I loved the fairy tale aspect of it.
Angelus chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Too cute for words, you have done an amazing job with the is definitely one of my favourites. however I do wish that you could have included snow white as well.
Late Late Night chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
I loved this story! It was very different :)
Atiana Gray chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Aaaaaaawwwwww, such a cute story! I love fairytales and severus and Hermione... So this was a perfect mixture :D poor sev... Had to play too many handsome princes :DD will definetely read it again ;)
Blue night fairy chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
A lovely story!
Nella Hyuga chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
Oh WOW LOVE it! O.O that was Pure AWESOMENESS, what version of the fairy-tales were you using as reference?
ultravioletfever27 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I came across this a few years ago (while it was still being updated)..
I didn't have an account back then, and so I spent days looking for this again, ultimately thinking it fell into a black hole in the world wide web, never to be found again.
Alas, today I am reunited..
I feel like I've won at life.
This is hilariously original, I love it! :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Lol I'm leased I was able to guess most of the Tories would've enjoyed bele and beast or Ladin an jasmine lol.
Rose chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Amazing story :) I love it! That was really great with all those fairy tale and how they became close! I just don't know the one with the mole, the bird and the mouse... Which one it is?
However, that was really great :)
(sorry for the mistake and so, I'm just french! ;) )