Reviews for Once Upon a Potions Class
More please
Mrs. Teddy Lupin chapter 18 . 1/14
Wonderful story, and I loved the original idea, despite the fact that I usually tend to drift towards cliches. It was a bit short, but I think that's exactly what I was looking for at the moment. The story was well-written, had an interesting plot, and you represented and developed the characters nicely.
Mrs. Teddy Lupin chapter 12 . 1/14
I would just like to point out that you missed Beauty and the Beast, as well as Snow White... two of my favorite fairytales, it just made me a little sad... but whatever.
gisela19wwe chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
So romantic , I love this history good job !
BonnieBlitheBells chapter 7 . 4/11/2017
The fairy tales are for the most part accurate so far, but in Cinderella, the original story was VERY different. The ball lasted three days. Cinderella got three different dresses, silver, gold, and finally, white with glass slippers that were given to her by two birds while she was weeping over her mother's grave. She didnt lose her shoe, the prince spread pitch along the steps to try to stop her. The prince knew where Cinderella lived because he saw her once go there before she escaped into the house, he just didn't know which one that was. The prince originally left with the other step sisters two different times because they cut off parts of their feet to fit in the shoe at their mother's command. Only after the 2 birds told him that they did that, did he realise that his bride-to-be was Cinderella. That being said, I love the story so far!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/8/2017
I live the fairy tale plot and the way you weaved them into the different tales. It was great. Yay, they got their happily ever after! Lol!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
Yikes, shall not think of Sleeping Beauty the same way again...
MaryBridi chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
I'm so in love with this.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
Hmm... interesting story. I have read a story similar, except instead of Hermione and Severus being tossed into fairy-tales, it was Hermione and Draco. It was an entertaining plot although I wish there was a little more about what would happen between them (what hardships and social difficulties).
bookworm661 chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
Absolutely adored this story and the fact you included one of my childhood favorites made it perfect. Thumblina has one of the best lines (in my opinion) of any fairy tale "Stupid birds fly all day, twitter away, and freeze to death in the winter. Stupid birds!"
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I felt like Snape was a little too OOC towards the end (fairly mushy), but this has such an excellent plot and I loved the fairy tale aspect of it.
Angelus chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Too cute for words, you have done an amazing job with the is definitely one of my favourites. however I do wish that you could have included snow white as well.
Late Late Night chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
I loved this story! It was very different :)
Atiana Gray chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Aaaaaaawwwwww, such a cute story! I love fairytales and severus and Hermione... So this was a perfect mixture :D poor sev... Had to play too many handsome princes :DD will definetely read it again ;)
Blue night fairy chapter 18 . 1/14/2014