Reviews for Once Upon a Potions Class
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 18 . 6/1
Hmm... interesting story. I have read a story similar, except instead of Hermione and Severus being tossed into fairy-tales, it was Hermione and Draco. It was an entertaining plot although I wish there was a little more about what would happen between them (what hardships and social difficulties).
bookworm661 chapter 18 . 5/10
Absolutely adored this story and the fact you included one of my childhood favorites made it perfect. Thumblina has one of the best lines (in my opinion) of any fairy tale "Stupid birds fly all day, twitter away, and freeze to death in the winter. Stupid birds!"
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 5/5
I felt like Snape was a little too OOC towards the end (fairly mushy), but this has such an excellent plot and I loved the fairy tale aspect of it.
Angelus chapter 1 . 3/31
Too cute for words, you have done an amazing job with the is definitely one of my favourites. however I do wish that you could have included snow white as well.
Evranu chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
I loved this story! It was very different :)
Atiana Gray chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Aaaaaaawwwwww, such a cute story! I love fairytales and severus and Hermione... So this was a perfect mixture :D poor sev... Had to play too many handsome princes :DD will definetely read it again ;)
Blue night fairy chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
A lovely story!
Nella Hyuga chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
Oh WOW LOVE it! O.O that was Pure AWESOMENESS, what version of the fairy-tales were you using as reference?
ultravioletfever27 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I came across this a few years ago (while it was still being updated)..
I didn't have an account back then, and so I spent days looking for this again, ultimately thinking it fell into a black hole in the world wide web, never to be found again.
Alas, today I am reunited..
I feel like I've won at life.
This is hilariously original, I love it! :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Lol I'm leased I was able to guess most of the Tories would've enjoyed bele and beast or Ladin an jasmine lol.
Rose chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Amazing story :) I love it! That was really great with all those fairy tale and how they became close! I just don't know the one with the mole, the bird and the mouse... Which one it is?
However, that was really great :)
(sorry for the mistake and so, I'm just french! ;) )
Mourn-today chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
this chapter title is fucking awesome
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
The Slytherin headmaster, thought to be hard, angry, and cunning was falling head-over-heels for the Gryffindor's smartest witch. Hell, Hogwart's smartest witch. This made him, he thought, none of these things. (Well, maybe that first one.) You can't resist the innuendos, can you?
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
but she wasn't sure she wanted him to eat her. Well, not in that way at least. lol
Guest chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Very nice story! But a rather disappointing end...