Reviews for Grace Under Pressure, Courage Under Fire
Lindaleriel chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
I don't ship Kurtofsky as a rule - it's a pairing with a crap ton of baggage and very few writers treat it sensitively enough for me to buy it as a healthy relationship. But this was really beautifully done. Enjoyed it greatly.
umbrella0326 chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
I love some of the little things you do in this story - Dave's conversation with the glee band, the use of Relient K, etc.

And Dave's lines - "...but I know what I'd like us to be." Really poignant.

Nicely done.
umbrella0326 chapter 24 . 4/11/2014
I cannot believe how incredibly good this novella is.
I've never read a piece of fanfiction this compelling, this...good!
I cannot get over your mastery of setting, tone, dialect, speech, pacing...
I could go on and on.
I had a difficult time finding anything negative about this story. In fact, it was just a bunch of little things that are completely overshadowed by the compelling and sweet story.
I didn't want this story to end, but the ending was appropriate. The story was designed to be a Season 2 replacement and summer is where the school year does end.

Here's what this review boils down to - you, poetikat, are a writer.
wolf-with-snake-eyes chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
Your Dave almost ruined all other Dave's for me. Just so you know.i went to go read another fanfic after this and I got only a chapter in before I swooned and said 'god I miss Dave' as in the one you wrote. He was in character and all that Dave could have been in the show... So I had to come back and tell you. Good job! Your work is magnificent.
paramorerox813 chapter 24 . 6/20/2013
This is the best and sweetest story ever. This is the second time that I have read it and now I like I even more. I love how you incorporated the Laramie Project. Great job!
whereJIJisalive chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
The end of this chapter makes me want to read something Kurt/Dave/Quinn. So sweet :)
Slytherinpurbld chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
I am retreading this story now be aide I love it so much and forgot how much of a powerful chapter this is. I love how they were searching each other out during the movie and just being there for each other
lavatay chapter 24 . 3/29/2013
I liked where it started and even more liked where it ended )
Thank you!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
It was tragic that Firefly was cancelled. I can't believe I didn't recognize the quote and I own the MOVIE! (face palm) Oh my goodness, I feel like such a goober. This is fantastic though! I'm enjoying this so much! I get to read more (dances).
BellaTocchio chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
This is the best fic I ever read in my life!

it's just amazing, fantastic!

I read this hole fic in two days ... what a big deal, since I'm Brazilian and my english sucks! lol

Congrats! you are amazing

I could hear the voice of the characters in the words that you wrote!
the story is touching, sweet and exciting!

Tanks for sharing this!
suddenkuSSepiphany chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I just have to say kudos to whoever wrote this well written,articulate and thought provoking.I have never liked kurtofsky and i never will but that does not stop me from adding this fic on to my favourites list
irat chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
I really liked the meeting and what Kurt said. Especially the comparison with the wheelchair he made.
ninjaeris13 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Ch 4 review - when it comes to the whole Kurt/Finn debacle (only word I can think is apt) I can see where all of them are coming from.

With Finn, Kurt was really and I mean *really* going in hard and that would freak me out too.

Kurt just wanted to get close to Finn but he was trying to "convert" him (I remember Kurt kept saying how girls were just not that great and implying men were better).

So understandably Finn, while caring for Kurt and not liking how he's treated, knows how it feels to have the unwanted affections of a gay male and them not taking no for an answer, so he doesn't know how to defend against something that has happen to him. Dave gets Kurt side of thing's but not Finn's.

Or at least that's how I see and feel about it.
naomi chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Hey this is like the dozenth time i am reading your story and i am still laughing out loud at the funny parts. Clever repartee and believable plot-not too sappy but not too depressing. I like it better than the real Glee plot. If your story were made into a movie or tv show I would totally watch it. Do you write other stuff? I want to read it-like your style. Keep it up!
naomi chapter 12 . 6/12/2012
Is the song Just Friends?