Reviews for Deeper Into Arcadia
Great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Well Done!
enigmaticdrscully chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
First three chapters I wanted to puke with the adorableness I just... squealing. Then chapter 4 and now I'm dead.
Trixfan chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I really loved this, especially the fist two chapters. I just wish I could have written them into my story "Time Slip", Scully and Mulder's feelings fit so well. I could see them getting to gether over this assignment. I love the smart ass Mulder, the protecitve Mulder. He's just so in character.
Mulder's Woman chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Holy hot-o-rama, batman!

This was awesome. I thought you were just going to tease with the Scully POV / Mulder POV in the first three chapters...but thank you for the hotness of the final chapter. I loved how Mulder got Scully to stand up over him while still standing on the couch...what an erotic image.

Great MSR...I'm adding this to my favourites!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Great story. What a yummy read!

danafuchs chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I really loved this story! Not just for the sex part ;)

My favorite line was:

"It was almost as if they had moved so far beyond love, into deep, intimate trust and an eerie ability to sense each others' needs, that going backward and saying "yeah, I love you" seemed so awkward."

That is one of the best descriptions of their relationship I ever read!
heartstrings chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
This is a beautiful story.
Spockaholic chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
This was fantastic! The humor, the tenderness, the rampant UST...this story pretty much hit all my fangirl buttons. I loved the "voices" you gave Mulder and Scully; they were true to character, but with that something extra that you couldn't get just from watching the show. I think my favorite part was horny!Scully and her mental very clinical :) Great job!
DanaCartwright chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Oh my gosh! more, more, more! This is great. :-)
xfilesluvrn chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
I love it so far.

Go for the gold: M!

Egyptian Princess of 1290 bc chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
love it...please update the by M spice things up...
BonesGurl81 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
news for parrots chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
yay! :D more?
trycee chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I like this better than the original episode. Much better!