Reviews for Running South
beth988 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
it makes me wonder how she will snap. Whether it will be her dislike for who she has to be overcoming her desire to stay with her captain so she she vanishes, or she starts reaching to him, overcoming the net she has made around herself.

the story bring forth the emotion of sadness. nanao experiences no joy, what good are dreams if they will never happen? i have to wonder whether Shunsui ever feels pain at how Nanao is living her life here, if he knows of her dreams, if he loves her, and how has he grown to love her if she is never does anything but work,

the scene is complete in its self, but perhaps in a new story you could resolve this stalemate of Nanao's dreams versus reality
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I say they apply for a month off in the living world and just go before the request is processed. The rest of the division needs to learn office work too. Here's to them. Nice.
xc wings chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Mm, I loved this one! Definitely one of my fav fics for this pairing. I was lisenting to "We Own the Night" by Lady Antebellum (sp?). The words kinda of fit, the tune definitely does.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is glorious. Simply glorious. XD
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Nice, I like you're writing. I like this, short and condensed.

Also, isnt nanao like 120 years old? Should she really be so bitter? Shunsui is over 2000 years old, so it's a given he's jaded.

Also, considering Shunsui sorta raised, you'd think she'd be a happier person... or would it be the other way?
Snowkid chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i look forward to it too~~

i loved it~~
Kaiser969 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Quite an interesting insight of Nanaos thoughts
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This captures very clearly restlessness and that desire to just run away. It's a very different feel than the usual ShuNao fics. Nice work. :)
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow... I'd never thought of Nanao as being dissatisfied with her life before reading this. You've captured the characters very well in this one-shot. Congratulations, and thanks for a pleasant read.
MelissaRose85 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Sweet! Very beautiful look at what she might be thinking.