Reviews for A matter of choice
megumisakura chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
hope you can update soon,please!
megumisakura chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
excellent chapter!
megumisakura chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
loved this chapter,please write more.:)
megumisakura chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
very good chapter!
megumisakura chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
very good story!
Purple Moonshine chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Cool a update with another chapter!, I've been reading this fanfic up to this point. And I predict that We're going to see Lotor's skills in action.I don't care about Voltron shipping that much.I'm more interested in the action and the drama than the romance and how this AU version of Lotor interacts with the Voltron Force. I think that despite my opinion on shipping, I would like to know how you're going to write this romance.
Purplemoonshine chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh wow!,I remember reading this fanfic on a Voltron fansite a while back. I think that this is a good AU fanfic it's a good combination of GoLion and Voltron. I wonder if this going to based a bit on the Devils due comics or the Cartoons as far as character appearance and personalities goes
WadeWells chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Coolness! You're back. I can't wait to see how this story develops. I loved the forshadowing you used at the end with Haggar warning Yurak of the "White Haired Drule" Fabulous!

Poor Yurak, I'm seeing an end to him. Now, how are you going to develop the story between L/A and are you still going to do what we discusse in our previous conversations? OH! I can't wait!
WadeWells chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
L,

OMG! My apologies, I thought the last chapter was the one you had posted, I just saw this one now! I am soo sorry. But, this is an incredible chapter! CONGRATULATIONS!

Here's what I like. In the entire fanthom, I don't think I've seen a fic where Lotor and Keith have begun an amicable relationship. This reminds me of the Lex/Clark relationship on Smallville. Incredibly well executed my friend!

The banter between the voltron force at the beginning is light hearted and flows very well. Kuddos!

I am extremely excited about how you will take on this relationship. Very original, very smooth, and extremely entertaining. Have fun with it my friend. It's a great fic!

Again, my apologies for overlooking this! :)
MEK chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Love what your doing with this story. It's very different. Bravo!
Drowningblonde chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Nice! Very good story telling! I like your description of Lotor's first impression of Allura. I also like everyone's mixed reaction to him. Very credible. Looking forward to that update!
WadeWells chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Nicely done! I can't wait to see how the character's relationships to each other develop!
Drowningblonde chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
This storyline is a breath of fresh air! There are so many diferent directions you can take. It might be very interesting to explore how the pain and rejection of unrequited love can change a person for better or for worse ;)
WadeWells chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Yep, still finding it interesting! LOL! So now Lotor is going to Arus...now that is very interesting. What will happen when he sees Allura? Will he have feelings for her? What about if Keith and him both have feelings for her?

What will he do when he figures out who his father really is? I would love for you to explore his mixture of feelings between good and evil. I mean, I know that he will most likely turn to his true heritage, but that struggle in his mind should be really cool to see.

Ideas: Its never been done before, not sure if you'd like to explore it, but maybe Lotor and Keith become kind of best friends because in a way, I think they are the total opposites of the same character (you know what I mean?) So this friendship, Lotor's inner mental struggles and his fight for his feelings for Allura and (and then to find out that his best friend loves her too) Wow...that would really be interesting to explore...

Ok, I'm a nut, I know. My mind often makes up stories of their own. LOL. Hope this helps. I like the concept you created. Later dude!
RenkonNairu chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
can't wait to see what happens when he gets to Arus.