Reviews for The Right Move
LenyRehim chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Me encanto tu historia, debería haber una secuela de esta.
He leido muchas veces esta historia ya perdi la cuenta de cuentas, una de mis favoritas

Magnifico trabajo
averyschaefer chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Beautifully written. I like that its a very interesting story line weaved through the story between Buffy and Faith. The sex was very sensual and erotic. Great read!
anon chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I haven't read fuffy stories for some years now. Reading this reminded me why I loved that ship so intensely for so long. Both of them complex and interesting characters (I belong to those who loved Buffy as much as Faith) and their relationship dymanics so addictive.

So much potential. Every scene between them can be seen again and again. Great fucking chemistry between the actors.

The first couple I shipped when I was still a kid was Xena/Gabrielle, but the one that got me into fandom and fanfiction and analysing the meta of character arcs and storylines were these two. Forever in my heart.

This was excellent by the way. Faith's characterization felt spot on for her post-prison personality. Buffy falling for Faith in the beginning of their relationship rangs true also. For a little while these two kids understood each other perfectly. The only two people in the world to be truly equals. And then everything went to shit. So thanks for rectifying the canon with this story.
Femmeslash Fatale chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Love it! Good 'ol sex with a plot :)
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awesome story! Really liked seeing Buffy and Faith become close and Buffy realizing they should talk about what went on before!
CurlyAkemy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
The End?

What?

No no no no no that's gotta be a mistake.

This is too good a beginning to not have more.

So emotional and beautiful and... Please- more.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is a nice one. It's a shame it's a one shot. Oh, well, they can't all be multi-chapter stories.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I loved it. I have to admit that I forgot what happened in season five for a moment. I really liked how it was Buffy who sent the letter.
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awesome job ! XP
elle112u chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Great job. :D
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
i love this story
rizylee chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
That was amazing. I would love to see more, either more of this or more in general, very well put together!

Not to mention hot as hell.
Nonsens chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Thank Fuck for you and your stories, seriously, they are like a fix for my new Fuffy addiction. I almost read all of them, on ff and your site and it's just really, really great that you keep them coming. And it's also annoying because after reading them other fictions just seem a bit ..shit. And I don't mean to disrespect other writers but you've set a bar pretty high. Just saying. :)
Sinister Slayer chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Aww that was a really great one shot. You managed to wrap the cute and sentimental with the hot sex perfectly ;-) Loved it!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 11/15/2010