Reviews for Pain, Death, and Losing You
FiascoWay chapter 15 . 3/13
This review is late in coming but wow, you've told a great story. I know writing is really hard so while its a shame this one wasn't finished I want to thank you for the journey you took us on.
Babi Baker chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
I just re-read the whole story for the third (fourth?) time, and it gets to me every single time.

Will you continue it?
MarieLaure98 chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
Please update! This is my favorite story and I really want to know how it ends! Pretty pleasse?
unoriginalfangirl chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Please update! I think I would die if you never updated again. I will wait forever if that's what it takes!
MarieLaure98 chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Please update! I really want to know the ending! I hope that the team will help Libson and Lisbon Abbey (which they do). I love Abbey by the way, I normally don't really like other caracters but this is really an exeption!
Neverfly chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Lol imma read this a third time.. cant wait!
Bethy1416 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
The sigh of relief and happiness that came out of my whilst reading this chapter (at the happy part) is probably enough to let you know how deeply I got into this story.
Bethy1416 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I LOVE that first text off Jane. Loved loved loved it! All of it :)
georgiporgi97 chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Omg! I love this story! I really hope you keep writing! I love Jane caring for Lisbon but the fact that they aren't together causes tension! You should keep it that way!
Laura chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is really good! :D made me smile staying true to each character :) they should use this for a the show like a special episode ;)
SasiMarie chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Omg, I can't tell you how much I'm in love with this fanfiction. It's so beautiful! I can't count the times that I cried reading your story. I wish you come back and that your cousin be better soon. Wish you all love. Sxx
Raven's Dusk chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
My god... It's over a year since I found this story, and I love every bit of it... But please let them be healthy and happy in the end!

And I just wanted to wish your cousin luck and a quick recovery!
Juliette101 chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
it's a bit early for gifts, but i'll take it now thank you :)
Mentalgal chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
AWWWW! POOR ABBEY! ANd LOL castle xD I am so glad that this story is still going! Wonderful work again :)
Babi Baker chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
Oh, God... Poor Abbey. I'm sorry about Drew, it most be really painful to have a whole life planned with someone and then realize he's not gonna be there anymore.
It's really good that Lisbon understands how people feel about her, and I hope she and Jane can get through everything.
I loved that you mentioned Castle! I REALLY Love this Show!