Reviews for Sin
franny93 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
well I liked it pretty much ;) I enjoyed reading it )
Loulou.S chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I liked that!
tofu-rox chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I...kinda loved this...I have this thing for angry sex...
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awesome possum! XD
unreadmind chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Love this one. Just pure love it. Gosh, write more anger. MORE. XD
Alicia Jo chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
And then I was in the middle of an essay and my brain was just like "NO YOU WILL WRITE ANGRY SEX."

Well I'm so glad you listened to your brain! This was awesome on so many levels. Thanks so much for sharing.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Angry sex. Always a risky thing, what with the characterization staying true throughout the piece. IMO, I think you did an awesome job.

I liked how you narrated this - if you've ever seen Wanted, it was like that last sequence of the movie, when the whole act is being played in reverse to end in this moment of James McAvoy bad-assery. _~ But it was relatively easy to follow. One thing I would consider revising are your first couple paragraphs - the sentenced were really hard to follow because of their length and the lack of separation punctuation.

I really enjoyed the intensity throughout - you fulfilled the 'angry' part of this piece.

Great job!

Sid
Wow chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is amazing. I really like this.

You've really captured the emotion and the dynamic of their relationship. I love the biting anger and how you described Eames' kiss as an argument. It's also great how you used repetition. I really liked how you did that.

There is just something really gritty and real about this piece. It really expresses Arthur/Eames in that it is not always about love - it's more about raw emotion. And I also like that it turns into attraction later.

Great job and keep writing! :D