Reviews for The World in Black and White
JemDragons chapter 45 . 1/1
Interesting fun fact. The bottle cap episode was actually the first episode of bleach I ever watched. In hindsight it's kind of amazing I got into this show.
SeijuroRen chapter 18 . 11/26/2016
You know I wonder how much money Ichigo made from all the hollows he's killed.
SeijuroRen chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
I have a new favorite pairing. I wonder if Uryu and ichigo switching places in terms of their role has been done before. Great story so far.
Guest chapter 45 . 8/7/2016
lol :) excellent story! :) i hope you update soon :) can't wait to see what happens next :)
Guest chapter 43 . 8/7/2016
thank God! Uryuu is not evil! he gets my nomination for Gold Globe :)

amazing story :) love the action scenes and it's really funny :)
Guest chapter 42 . 8/7/2016
what uryu is gone! sh*T! can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/7/2016
love it :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
amazing :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
amazing! :) love the interaction between ichigo and uryu
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 20 . 5/7/2016
So... Mizuiro's a fullbring now?
Astral and Celestial chapter 45 . 4/20/2016
you know considering I have chronic late-laziness, I totally get not updating for two years. But seriously. TWO YEARS.
*cries*
it's cywscross all over again TT *shakes fist* why world?! WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL?!
anyways, yeah, I get it. Seriously hope you aren't dead. If you are, maybe you'll get reincarnated and continue this one day. ;)
your story is awesome by the way. beautifully intense, and I just love Ichigo's weirdness. And Ishida. lol, Uryuu is like my baby. *glomps* wb anyways, I have faith that you will stay awesome! Good luck!
~Lots of love because I'm a sucker for awesome writers!~
-Astral
turi chapter 37 . 4/20/2016
yes kurotsuchi is finally dead. i feel so vindicated, like you wouldn't believe. he traumatized and totally shattered Uryuu's world. my hatred is avenged.
FireVentus chapter 45 . 1/9/2016
GUH. I READ THIS THING AGAIN! QQ 3 YEARS SINCE LAST UPDATE; I HATE TO SEE WHAT COUNTS AS LONG FOR YOU.