Reviews for My Eternal
booblight chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I'm dying because this is perfect, no OCCness at all. WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR. Please! Continue, I shall review every chapter with great detail if you doooooo! PLEEEASE!
Anime chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Awww. Please Update! I love this story!
SilentFighter00 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Can I ask you to continue this? PLEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE THIS PIECE OF HEAVEN GIVEN TO US BY JASHIN! No, seriously, please continue.
SasoriGirl12 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Hahahahahahahaha! Ok, i'll say this in " Hidan Style" : Why the fuck aren't there more chapters?!Seriously. ... Well, Hidan sure ate a lot of punching. Is it just me or is he making fun of Deidara? I mean that Deidara is allways been with his " Un " at the end of each line and now Hidan puts " Seriously " everywhere. He is so imitating him but at least he's making it sound like fuckin him.
sakuras.horcrux chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Hidan's possessiveness over Sakura is SO CUTE!
I squealed! .
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
PheonixWriter luvs Orochimaru chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Please add to this story it's really good and I was just getting into it and it seems like it's going to be funny
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
XD LOLOLOL This is a fucking riot! I cant wait till the next chap!
Jessie chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
i know its been awhile since u updated but can u please update soon this is a really good story. I would really like to read more. :)
Sakiba6609 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Unlikely pair but its still a great one, like this story.
unknown chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
please continue this story please :)
Kouji Girl chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Aww that's really cute _ Hidan and Kakuzu arguments are so funny, and Hidan's obssesion over his "little angel" - totally "love at first sight" xD

But this Suna's ILEY was quite random ''

Anyway - Update please - there isn't many good Hidan x Sakura fics out there :
Hannah chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
I realy liked it,Please make more.
Ashley chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
please continue it
Meagan chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
That was so fucking awesome!Please make more chapters!