Reviews for Phoenix Fire
resumodnar chapter 10 . 2/26
Love this fanfic. I have read it many times, but each time I still marvel at it. Can't wait for the next part _
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 10 . 1/2
Forcing a choice was my guess by the time the gym got renovated. Didn't really expect such a nice speech, though. Hopefully the rest won't be quite as depressing. Even if it were, it'd be worth it to see Nono lose his composure like that. I'm very curious about how the rest will go. And, judging from your profile, I'm in luck, as you seem to be back in action, and that means there's a decent chance of seeing a new chapter in the next few months. So, yay. Looking forward to that.
YazzyFic chapter 9 . 1/1
omggggggggggggg. Reboooooorn! So he's finally showed up! I've been dying to see him. And besides him I've been wondering about Xanxus and the Varia. Honestly, terrified seeing Reborn even as excited as I am to see him.
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 1/1
Damn. I like this fic a lot, but Tsuna is incredibly infuriating. He's strutting into the scene like he knows everything, when he clearly doesn't have the whole story! It's frustrating how he keeps dangling information in front of everyone! Mokuro's comment about Tsuna's eyes being wise... or like a psychopath's was really accurate.

Hahahha. Anyway, good fic. I'm on chap 6 now, and looking forward to reading the rest.
AkaiArashi1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Aren't you going to update this story?
heart.breaking chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Okay
So I'm reviewing one of your stories without logging in to FF..As a guest..AGAIN!
ANYWAY!
First of all!
I actually thought The Ninth was possessed by Daemon spade in the first chapter xD
But that was a mistake..probably..
And why is that old man such a good manipulator ?
To be honest you broke me heart..several times..
All because the ninth broke the guardians..especially hayato and kyoya..
Oh my poor babys! How could you do that to kyoya?! And by kusakabe!
God, this hurts..
But you know, I think this was probably the only way you could've broken our aloof cloud
I hate how all of them are so distrustful and the bonds between them are almost breaking..
BUT I love your Tsuna!
He is...AWESOME! Although he is probably hiding a LOT of things..
I wanna know why he ran away in the first place (-.-) I didn't get the reason..
And did he become the decimo officially after defeating the shimon?
And what exactly happened to the shimon? Because when Tsuna asked the ninth in that flashback thingy chrome did in one of the chapters he avoided the question and made him dance (U.U)
Also I kind of wanted to beat up the ninth soo many times while reading this (/-\)
Oh! And I agree with chrome..where is tsuna getting all his money from?
As in WHO is willing to provide him with THAT much money?
When the ninth opened the door and started shouting at them in this chapter and the ignored him..I was like.."OH YEA! IN YOUR FACE"
And kyoya, did he walk out because he wanted to go back to his work o because he is following tsuna?
Oh Nana is awesome! And Iemitsu needs a slap across his face!
Sorry this review is so messy xD
Anyway, I hope that you are NOT abandoning this because that will be a waste..
This fic is kind of showing a bit of the real face of the mafia..not like all the playful fics out there..so yea,
Thats all, probably xD
Ciao
InSaNiTy-AnD-lIeS12340 chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Pleasw update, its been over a year know and I'm truly in love with this story. Its so beautifuil and I honest to all god do believe you are the best writer, even better than the most famous ones. Incredible plotline, beautifully well written, it deserves more acknowlegement.
RustedEagleWings chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
Really great story! I love the plot and can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Vignei chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
To everyone worried about our lovely writer nivek here updating Phoenix Fire-do not worry, he is indeed working on an update. He just takes a long, long, LOOOOOONG while, and he is also working on several other stories at the same time. But rest assured, he will update with a new chapter.

As for how I know this, I live in close proximity with him. I know what he does, and I know how much he loves you all and wants to update this story for you guys, his wonderful and patient fans.

Plus, I'm the one that made him update his profile to begin with ;-)

Will come back with an actual REVIEW in the future.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
This story is really good. It needs updating!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Still checking your profile from time to time for updates. I think the story is worth waiting for.
Love Hate and Marshmallows chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
OMG WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE NEXT?! I LOVE IT!
-Olihime
Guest chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Holy...
I have no words. I mean, what the hell? Where do you get off being able to do something like this? It's not fair.
But wow, it's brilliant. I mean, wow, that was really, really well-written, and clever, and nicely paced, and everyone is amazing and you haven't updated in like, two years, but this is something I would love to see finished.
Kudos to you, dear author.
LiberatorKen chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
this was just too awesome not to review so i give this a 5/5 tsuna's, and i say tsuna's because he just seems like a badass and a smartass in this faniction and i like it. i do hope you update
Honey-Gold Eyes chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hey, I really like this story. Please continue..