Reviews for Mystic Eyes
Teehanu chapter 1 . 3/2
One of the most interesting Esca plots. Merle/Bri is awesome. And your knowledge on tarot is really impresive. Continue? Pretty please :)
Tamaki chapter 8 . 1/10
I am so happy I found this again! I have been thinking about this story for the past year, but forgot the title or author for it. Finally, I had a dream that gave me a hint to what it was called. I still had to pile through a few hundred entries, but I found it finally! It was about 5 years ago I read it now, and I am so content reading it again. Thank you!
Devussie chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
This is a great story! I admit, I was skeptical about the premise, but your skill is making it work. I know it's unlikely that you'll finish this after all this time, but I just wanted to throw my two cents in with everyone else and say that I hope you do sometime. The world is sadly short of great Escaflowne stories, and this has the makings of an amazing one. Thank you for sharing all of it that you have!
Kojichan.x chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
This is an amazing story! I can't wait for more chapters! :)
danceleannedance chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
This is a great story, please if you can finish it! :D
Mage Delbene chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
I still love this story and come back to it now and then. I know that life gets too complicate, and sometimes difficult. Just hoping here that one day you will have time and would be able to continue it. Hoping things are going good and wishing you Happy Holidays.
Kauia chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
This is really beautiful. I could picture it happening clearly. Everything you write fits o what may be happening. I thought that the mysterious guy was Allen. Now as the story goes on, I have no idea. Lan I feel is Dilandau since Serena is there. It was never known to Hitomi the real identity of Allen's sister. I hope you haven't given up the story since it's a wonderful read. I really love it. I love Hitomi's inner struggle as she met Van and everyone. And Hitomi and Van's relationship is just amazing. I love the chemistry. If most characters came to Earth, something on the other side must have happened. Do continue.
ivy chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
this is so good. though it's not finished but it did feed the Escaflowne Van x Hitomi hole that is perpetually there since watching the anime ten years ago T_T WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT? just recently been reminded of it and ahhh. I love the details you put in this fic that so closely follow the original and how you got the characters so perfect.. such an awesome read. really wish that you might return to this one day, but either way, that was very satisfying.. thank you!
Unmei Hime chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
This is such an amazing story..and I hope you can still find time to update it..I'm really excited to see how the story would turn out..and I'm desperately craving for more Van&Hitomi fluff

Take care always and I'm always eagerly awaiting for your next writing!
Jessica chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
I loved this story... I hope you'll return to it eventually
aciiid chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
love your story. It's pretty thrilling...

it makes me curious to know what happens next

please continue..
matxiuda chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
I really loved this ! Hope you update this, the story is great !
wi11ow chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
this story is awesome! please update soon!
Ardent Ly chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
I really hope you end up finishing this! It's a very intriguing story!
thekoostuff chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
this is an AWESOME story! i see that its been two years but hopefully you are still updating this story! i love van and hitomi!