Reviews for Hunter Down
Loveless Demon chapter 6 . 5/15
Merde! Where is the rest, Mon ami? Where is it hiding? You be telling ol' LD won't you? Come now, Mon Ami, we all want to know how this plays out. *Blinks* I totally binge read this, I think I've gone a bit mad.
Loveless Demon chapter 3 . 5/14
Sweet lord, THE FLIRTING! Gambit...*grins* I'm so proud!
Loveless Demon chapter 2 . 5/14
Oh Gambit is amazing.
FrozenSwan13 chapter 1 . 2/4
I love this story, and I'm glad you wrote it. I don't know of you even get these anymore, but I'm really happy you decided to write this much of the story!
swayrabbit chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
Please continue this story. I'd like to see it all the way through the Riddick stuff as well as where you go with remy's search for Logan. It's too good to stop here and I love your Remy. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2017
Good story hope you update
Bookworm51485 chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
Given Gambit's ability to 'feel' everything as it's been described within the story, wouldn't he have been able to feel Ali and where he went and exactly what he was heading towards? That doesn't make sense to me
Bookworm51485 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Don't feel like singing in because I'm lazy, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. My only potential concern is that things will follow too closely to canon, which seems to often happen in these stories. Given Gambit's complete awareness of the creatures under the ground, that should at least shift certain events. Such as Zeke dying, or even if he still dies, Fry following him under the ground. He should be able to warn them of what's under there and help. And even if he can, his ability to explode pretty much anything he touches would would most definitely come in handy.
Usagi chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
OMG this the best crossover fic I have ever read in my life! I soooo hope you will finish this! It's to perfect not too * Thank you for writing something so amazing!
Transformers' BABY chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
Please update story is awesome
darkling98zoulless chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
The amazingness...its overwhelming...
The story is amazing! Holy purple pok-a-dotted platypus'! Thaaaaaank yooooooou for coming up with this absolutely FANTASTIC story! (o)! Thanks again and can't (but will 'cause I'm just that smarticals... Pfft..) wait for more ! (o)
Kitsune Jack chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
I can't wait to read more.
Arei chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
OMG this is the best fic ever! Like I can't explain my happiness to read this! It is pure freaking gold! I soooo hope you continue this! I'm waiting with as much glorious hope as I can (w)
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
OMG I love this!

MORE SOON!
Kristie chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Please oh please don't let this story die.