Reviews for Hunter Down
Bookworm51485 chapter 2 . 7/14
Given Gambit's ability to 'feel' everything as it's been described within the story, wouldn't he have been able to feel Ali and where he went and exactly what he was heading towards? That doesn't make sense to me
Bookworm51485 chapter 1 . 7/14
Don't feel like singing in because I'm lazy, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. My only potential concern is that things will follow too closely to canon, which seems to often happen in these stories. Given Gambit's complete awareness of the creatures under the ground, that should at least shift certain events. Such as Zeke dying, or even if he still dies, Fry following him under the ground. He should be able to warn them of what's under there and help. And even if he can, his ability to explode pretty much anything he touches would would most definitely come in handy.
Usagi chapter 1 . 2/4
OMG this the best crossover fic I have ever read in my life! I soooo hope you will finish this! It's to perfect not too * Thank you for writing something so amazing!
Transformers' BABY chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
Please update story is awesome
darkling98zoulless chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
The amazingness...its overwhelming...
The story is amazing! Holy purple pok-a-dotted platypus'! Thaaaaaank yooooooou for coming up with this absolutely FANTASTIC story! (o)! Thanks again and can't (but will 'cause I'm just that smarticals... Pfft..) wait for more ! (o)
Kitsune Jack chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
I can't wait to read more.
Arei chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
OMG this is the best fic ever! Like I can't explain my happiness to read this! It is pure freaking gold! I soooo hope you continue this! I'm waiting with as much glorious hope as I can (w)
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
OMG I love this!

MORE SOON!
Kristie chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Please oh please don't let this story die.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
will they meet up with logan?
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
The part where you described Jack as 'orbiting Remy like a small, babbling moon' that was sheer genius...oh, how I wish I'd thought of that.
Spirix chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Noooooooooooooooooo... Gah this is good. I hope you reawaken it someday.

Rix
Tolion chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
more please! this is awesome!
hypersreak chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I hope to read more soon, I like your fic a lot _
Turise chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Wow! Wow! I have read this story maybe five or six times off my phone and only now got to a computer to comment. LOVE IT! Love it sooo much! I got started reading FF from Harry Potter and Riddick (not crossovers, just as they are) but I was never one for X-Men...now, bec. of this, I watched the movies and some cartoons on Netflix...woot! I love Remy! I had no idea someone like him existed. You made a new X-Men fan, and for that you must update soon! :) No pressure, take your time because a good thing is worth the wait Thanks so much for this