Reviews for Hunter Down
Usagi chapter 1 . 2/4
OMG this the best crossover fic I have ever read in my life! I soooo hope you will finish this! It's to perfect not too * Thank you for writing something so amazing!
Transformers' BABY chapter 6 . 8/25/2015
Please update story is awesome
darkling98zoulless chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
The amazingness...its overwhelming...
The story is amazing! Holy purple pok-a-dotted platypus'! Thaaaaaank yooooooou for coming up with this absolutely FANTASTIC story! (o)! Thanks again and can't (but will 'cause I'm just that smarticals... Pfft..) wait for more ! (o)
Kitsune Jack chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
I can't wait to read more.
Arei chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
OMG this is the best fic ever! Like I can't explain my happiness to read this! It is pure freaking gold! I soooo hope you continue this! I'm waiting with as much glorious hope as I can (w)
Shadow315 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
OMG I love this!

MORE SOON!
Kristie chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Please oh please don't let this story die.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
will they meet up with logan?
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
The part where you described Jack as 'orbiting Remy like a small, babbling moon' that was sheer genius...oh, how I wish I'd thought of that.
Spirix chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Noooooooooooooooooo... Gah this is good. I hope you reawaken it someday.

Rix
DannyKittens chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
more please! this is awesome!
hypersreak chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I hope to read more soon, I like your fic a lot _
Turise chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Wow! Wow! I have read this story maybe five or six times off my phone and only now got to a computer to comment. LOVE IT! Love it sooo much! I got started reading FF from Harry Potter and Riddick (not crossovers, just as they are) but I was never one for X-Men...now, bec. of this, I watched the movies and some cartoons on Netflix...woot! I love Remy! I had no idea someone like him existed. You made a new X-Men fan, and for that you must update soon! :) No pressure, take your time because a good thing is worth the wait Thanks so much for this
Rowan Valadosa chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I've been following this story for a while now and always come back to it, Usually I Love Remy/Logan pairings, but I think you've converted me to Remy/Riddick lol. Can not wait until you add more to this. Are you going to allow our Beloved Thief to introduce Logan & Riddick to each other? I can just SEEEEEEE the fireworks of that meeting.. and that isn't including when logan sees Remy after all this time.
Please hurry with another chapter, no pressure but this is just too good to keep unfinished.

Rowan V.
Nee2 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
I'm loving the story I love the by-play b/t Remy and riddick. Soooooo when u gonna update ?