Reviews for Mirror Image
angellcakes23 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
noooo it's not finished!
Ducky2196 chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Man i love this fic! i wish there was more to it haha!
mara lena chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
like this chapter. :) i love the idea of peter and olivia being forced to work together so they can work things out...

congrats and enjoy your honeymoon! ;)
Viktorija chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Congrats! :)

I liked this chapter.
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
awesome chapter!

congrats on getting married and tell your husband he is a legend for understanding. :]

have fun on your honeymoon and enjoy it.

update ASAP!

:D
Daniyell37 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
yess i love the memory with altliv and Lincoln :P

and congratulations on getting married! have an amazing time on your honeymoon! :]
noz4a2 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
First off Congrats on your marriage and second,great job with this story. Take your time and update when you feel the creative bug, do not rush! We'll all be here waiting, but when u do get the chance...update soon!
MildlyPsychotic chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Congrats on getting married!

Loved the chapter, and I can't wait for more!
mara lena chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
really like that one. i am so fraught because of the last episode and the upcoming one (entrada) that i really enjoy the way this goes... update soon!

oh, and regarding the t or m issue, i totally trust you. but please don't let us wait too long! :)
mdylopez chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Hope you keep it at T and make the last chapter M or MMM, perhpas? Haha
helikesitheymikey chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
*cough*M(LEMON)*cough*

LOVE IT btw!

hmm...so...we gonna see that while she was Altlivia she liked Lincoln? (if our Liv had gotten permanently stuck over there I think her personality would have had her end up with Lincoln...totally love LincolnxanyLiv)

and I'm assuming we're gonna see her and Franc?

man is Peter gonna know how she feels...well a bit at least.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
M.

brilliant chapter!

:D
Daniyell37 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
can't wait for next chapter with them in the tank!

and sure go for M why not!
Viktorija chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Great job!
Kitty chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I like how you've written their characters without getting sexual (except for Peter naked) but I like the way you've written this so far, so M would be the next step. :)