Reviews for Displacement
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
So mean to Dave. I love them both. My poor Dave is unhappy :-(
Didn't like ending in a bad way. Dave and Kurt belong together.
jobelle516 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Excellent stuff. Karofsky's still a jerk. (w) Kurt's our hero, cute as a button, sweet and always so adorable. It'd be nice to follow up with Kurt holding this over Karofsky, in some blackmail 'You Owe Me' scene.
Oh you are so good.
midlifecrisses chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Man this is all kinds of messed up. I feel sorry for Dave yet kinda enraged for what he's done ( taking advantage of a drunk Kurt). He's just given Kurt reason to write him off.
xDarklightx chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I like it.
northboy69 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
I know I'm devouring your work backwards but -

Your reign continues. I bow to you.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
The only thing more damning than Azimo walking in through the door would be Azimo & Finn walking in the door (can't recall if Finn is still a Titan at this point...)

I like the story.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
It said in the A/N that Kurt likes the hookup, so why don't you add on, you know, their hookups throughout the years...

Etcetera, etcetera, just a random idea!
Kabaz417 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
I liked this but since Dave apologized and was forgiven will there be Any future for this story?
SunMonTue chapter 2 . 7/5/2011

I knew it wasn't going to be fluffy and happy, but I read it anyway and now I need to go and find something that is. You make Dave so -real-, I felt SO bad for him here. He knew all along what he was doing was wrong, but couldn't help himself. How insecure he feels around Kurt. Heartbreaking.
just a gleek chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
It makes me sad that things don't work out, but I think that it's realistic that they wouldn't. So I'm glad you wrote it that way.

p.s. the first chapter was really hot xD
Fellfire chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Oh my... GOD! *gaps*

don't know what to say...

AHAHAHAH...pooooor karofskyyy... pooorr kurt!

you killed them! noooooo...aaahahahaa..
Awkward Turtle chapter 2 . 3/24/2011

I just wanted to post a quick note to say: wow! Your stories are both jaw droppingly hilarious and chilling all at once. Bravo and thank you for writing them. Also, I just wanted to say that thank god your writing is spelt and punctuated correctly- you can imagine how many potentially good plots have been massacred by really annoying, obvious mistakes.
Lori Mereel chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
why do you writes dot this you write a BRILITANT story. and then you leave it On a clife hanger and then tell us that no, Not going to write anymore. with this story, I don't care what actually happens on Glee. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR KAROFSKY AND YOU KURT... Please just go with it. what would Your verison for kurt do, what is he feeling, does he start to feel attacted to karofsky now, does his feels get mix with lust and hate.

How does it affect karofsky, does he continue to bully (in version) does he start to avoid him, does he leave gifts, pulls kurt in to broom closets, does he get protective.. does he tell azimio, deos azimio figure it out.

Does finn figure out. did finn cover for kurt. does he confront karofsky.

you started a parallel that leaves so many unanswered questions, and I want to read what it is you think would happen next.
Lori Mereel chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
yeah love the last line
Aetheriata chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
You love reviews; I loved this story.

I am no fan of rape (and in my mind it WAS rape) nor of Karovsky, but... I really liked your way of writing this.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »