Reviews for Scent
spikeslilpet chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
really good story but you might want to change the rating to R other wise the site will probably take it down.
Naokiru Michiyuki chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Ooh you know what? This is By far, the best Puckurt werewolf story I have read.

I could go on about the story development, the Puckurt relation and how strenuous it will be for Puck to admit that there is something between them... But I wouldn't want to scare you off with my first review!

In the hopes of seeing more of this fabulous fic!
shamita08 chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
OMG this is soo awesome !

I love the story, I love how you made the characters,

I just totally love everything about it !

I really can't wait for the next chap :D
jcarol555 chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Just so everyone knows, the author completed this story at at the livejournal called puckingawesome.
obsessivesyndrome chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Supernatural stuff and Glee, two of my favorite things meshed in one! I am loving the fic, please update:)
SmartKIN chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
This story is really super cool. I love it when Puck gets all possessive and protective over Kurt. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Smartie
Sage of Asgard chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
I have to admit this is one of the better lycan stories I've read. Can't wait for more.
SuperSonicLoveMuffin chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
I have never heard of a Werewolf/Glee fic before and it is an odd yet strangely captivating combination. I love the story, the writting, the pairing..EXSPECIALLY the pairing (3PUCK&KURT4EVER! LOL P) and EVERYTHING else that has to do with this fic. Its new and exciting and soooo differnt from any other glee fic that Iv read thus far so THANK YOU!

Cant wait for the next chappie xD
Lovely thoughts chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Very very nice. This is going to my favorites. please update! Awesome werewolf fic!
Wombat chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
OHHH! You should totally have the whole Karofsky mackin' on Kurt thing happen so Puck can kick his ass.
cheekysorcerer chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
awesome! totally loved this :D

thanks!
Lyall of the Rose chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
ok I was a little hesitant to start reading this, but it's freakin' awesome! So I hope you plan on updating it. :D I want to see more Kurt/wolfie!Puck moments! 3
Duo-chan Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Holy sh!t, I can't believe I found it here! Have been checking up on this on LJ, it's AWESOME!

I'm subscribing, like, now D Any chance of a update soon? Pretty please?
solongfarewellaufwiedersehen chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Love this so much! The concept, the Puckurt, the plot, everything! I'll be checking in on this religiously for updates :D
ekko230 chapter 8 . 4/30/2011
Awesome story, please update soon!