Reviews for Woman's Magic
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 7/26
That was an amazing story. The bonding ceremony was very beautiful it felt so magical, elemental in a way and earthy. Very atmospheric.
You are very creative and imaginative. I can definitely see a certain pattern in your stories, as many of them focuses on traditions, rituals and proper manners (that's apart from being OOC:-). I do like this direction a lot.
This was lovely.

I don't think I need to tell you, that I like your stories longer as there is much more of the goodness packed in.
BTW i believe your inbox is bursting in seems with my reviews now. Don't curse me ; -) yet. I'm not done.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh this was a delightful read! I truly enjoyed it :) I'm glad that the two of them got their happy ending, and that the Malfoys approved of it :D
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wonderful story
Evani chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
loved this story enjoyed the main story line
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great story, loved it!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
An intreaguing short story.
Rhyannath chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Did I miss something? I thought Draco was engaged to Pansy and there was no real mention that Draco and Hermionr were going to be husband and wife when it was done. Not to mention that there was animosity between D and Hr and then all of a sudden things were great.

Even for a one-shot, there should be more explaining of what's happening.
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Loved it
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That's an awesome one-shot!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awesome one-shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

At the Heart of the Storm chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I Adore it! )

vampiressuck chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awesome! :D
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Whoo hoo LOVE THIS STORY! Will there be more?

It took me like 3 days to get a review through. I don't know why but it wouldn't let me in. :( Well persistence paid off.

Anyway can't wait to see what you dish out next. _ Will be waiting.
Keesha chapter 1 . 11/16/2010