Reviews for smeared mascara and menthol cigarettes
baileyandthemonster chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i love your lily, dunno, she is perfect and then she's so not, what makes her even more perfect - if that makes sense :)

whatever, this os is a.m.a.z.i.n.g !
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
...there are no words. I love Lily so much in this. God, her clothing and her CIGARETTES and her drinking and...

Fuck, she's one of the best Lilys I have ever read. Oh, and Teddy, /merlin/.

What he said when he was going to kiss her. OHMYGOD. *swoons* He is so sexy. Really.

*favouriting*

-JennH.
dustychimney chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Really, this is shit.

And who told you that Lily and Teddy were even a canon pairing anyways?

There's a glaring error which I pointed out in my PM, but here's my review since you OBVIOUSLY didn't see my PM as I didn't get a reply.

Nat.
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
This was lovely my darling! :)

I adored it bunches. (and oh I really did lovelovelove Lily in this).

I dunno, I think I have thing for rebellious Slytherin Lily, I love that personality people have made and shaped from her, possibly because I can see her like that and not all sneaky and full of (fakfake) smiles, y'know?

But I really enjoyed this, and I am sorry for commenting so damn late! D: Gahh.. I blame it on school, that's my scapegoat.

And oh! I will soon type up a Bellatrix one-shot for you, for all that you've done. (and I will also try not to post anymore good things) ;P
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh my God. Kimmy, this was so /gorgeous/ and breathtaking and honestly, I'm probably going to reread this about a dozen or so times later. The way you've portrayed Lily is so... /Slytherin/. She's just the right amount of snarky and cold and calculating and really, I've never really seen anything that could be described perfectly as tragically beautiful but your Lily, that's her.

And /Teddy/. I adore his hesitation and his regret and how his love for her just purely outweighs everything else. I love his unsureness and his love & lust for Lily.

And the scene where they kiss... Oh, Jesus. "Remember it in the morning and remember it when he kisses you next." That's the most perfect thing I've ever heard.

In all, I loved this. It's just... I want to describe it as kind of balanced. It's all sharp edges and broken-ness but the corners are rounded and you've got this little light that gives you hope. I'm quite sure that's an odd description for a fic and I probably sound insane but whatever, I adored this.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I've only read one other Lily/Teddy before, so I'm not really that familiar with the characters, but I love this. I think they do actually work together, and is it just me or was there a hint that Lily was a Slytherin?