Reviews for The Second Circle of Hell
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 7/26
Dear Blue Artemis,
Just to let you know, it is extremely twisted way of looking at the original prompt! ;-D I absolutely love this!
It was hot and sexy, but not too explicit and definitely not vulgar. I do like domineering Lucius a lot. I also like, that Hermione found what she wanted and, what's more important, she wasn't afraid to search for it.
I have to admit, this story is the most forward of all your stories I've read so far -I must have read at least 30 so far. It is still in your signature, brief , straight-to-the-point style, but much more sexual and stimulating.
Very good job!
Fox xx
articcat621 chapter 1 . 7/8
Ooooooh this is hot, hot, hot! Love the bdsm aspect, and that Hermione was able to solve a crime while having fun ;) xx
jensenkent chapter 1 . 3/18
LOL
brokentoysarenofun chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I read this ages ago and liked it but couldn't find it again but I started reading and realised this was it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Oh good grief. I bet you actually thought 50 Shades was GOOD literature, too.
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
liked it intresting story to read
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Phew *fans self. Utterly delectable! What more can be said?
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
* claps hands * well done its wonderful ur so diversified. all though im not into bdsm myself many of my friends r so i know alot about it.
LoriAnnRut chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You make "Hell" sound really, really fun.
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was a hot little number. I loved the idea of Molly being so fixated with Lucius she would kill off all his woman. lmaooo excellent.
singingofgallifrey chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
love it:)
MischiefHasBeenManaged chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Loved it! Totally and utterly amazing! Keep up the wonderful work :]
Femme Bono chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
"What is your safe word?"

"Azkaban."

"That would certainly bring me to a stop,"

Lmao! Best lines in the whole thing.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Amazing one-shot! :)
Nemesis chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
You're one of my favorite HP fanfiction authors, Blue Artemis! I love this one-shot! Thanks for writing!