Reviews for To Find a Twin
534667lc chapter 28 . 4/20
That's sad, please make a sequel
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
Great story! Love it
Crimson Ink Blot chapter 26 . 9/12/2014
love the fan fic
randomrocktights chapter 28 . 1/13/2014
Omg this is seriously one of the best fanfictions on here. I almost cried when i saw that you wouldnt carry it on :-(
darthvaderr chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
I have feel inlove with your story. I wish that one day you will come back writing. I have seriously read your whole story in the matter of 5 hours. I couldnt stop. Thank you for this. It is by far my favorite story I have read. :)
KateCurtis chapter 28 . 11/17/2012
Great story! I loved it!
WolfDarkfur chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Great, really enjoyed it. I do the whole obsession thing as well, i can get that.
The Lady of the Land chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
I really lIke the story so far, but I was wondering when the girls will be vampires and meet the Cullens
BELAVERA chapter 28 . 6/25/2012
This has been a good story, except for the last chapter. There is a chapter missing! Bella gave him back his ring & said to purpose again. I was expecting just that in the last chapter, but allas, we got an apology instead. Just as much as I liked the story, I was shocked and disappointed that there was no second purposal or epilog.

Well, good luck with getting into a good college, anyway.
Antara93 chapter 28 . 5/30/2012
hey awesome ff hop sequel
rofl chapter 26 . 4/29/2012
i have my own avatar stages especially the series- though ill never tire of writting either. iv had quiet a few now...though there getting closer together o.o :p
The Serene Being chapter 28 . 3/25/2012
You bastard! I love this story! You should totally have continued it! :(
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
alice has no idea just how perfect her & jasper r 2gether. lol
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
good job on your stories
jmartinez8089 chapter 28 . 11/5/2011
Are you at least going to write an epilouge?