Reviews for Thaw
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
hey I'd never thought about the play and Roxanne's character being connected. I like that you drew that connection. I also really liked this short story. it was a unique take on what happens after the kiss and the rain. good job!
JSML chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
you did a good job of portraying her in character!
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
i liked so much! i'll wish you could do another chapter. n_n
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
this great )
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Heh-I, too, picked up on the parallels between Rostand's play and this movie while watching it...I was crossing my fingers after the rain scene that the movie wouldn't end in the same tragic way. _ (I was quite relieved when it didn't!)

Anyway, no need to defend your originality regarding this fic; it's quite obvious that the idea and execution were your own. :) I like how the entire fic is basically Roxanne's thoughts, and it follows a meandering path to a lovely conclusion. Great work! :D
Lynns chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Very nice! I really enjoyed this one!
pinkyapple chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Very nice! You capture Roxanne's emotions of the situation well
MegamindRules chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I feel really bad for Roxanne, what she had to go through. The whole situation is unfair for everyone honestly. The only way Megamind could get close to a person (i.e. Roxanne) was to be anyone but himself, and the only person Roxanne could fall for was Megamind. This fic is bittersweet good.
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I like the story. The movie was cute. _
Le Bijou chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I liked it! 3
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was so good! I read the summery of the play after you mentioned it and your right, it is a lot like Megamind, especially the part where Roxanne of literature said she would still love Christian even if he were ugly. Anyway, I really love your version of what happened after she dumped did a wonderful job!

~Shrine
Larisa chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
That's a great one-shot, really. I like Roxanne's feelings description. That's close to my own opinion :)

Thank you!
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really liked this :) it's somewhat like the others, but different in its own way.
Azvee chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great job with the story! I really like the Cyrano references in it. I honestly didn't think that people read that story anymore, but there are several similarities between the two stories. Keep up the good work, and I'll be waiting to see what else you come up with.