Reviews for When a Lamb is Not a Lamb
hateme101 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
this is good I didnt like it that Edward died though
AquaRibbon chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Yay Neville! I like stories where he gets to be the hero. Also, you illuminated the creepy obsessive stalker-ing that is Edward Cullen quite nicely, great job! :)
EmilyBlaire chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I got linked here from twilight_sucks on live journal and this is pretty freakin' awesome.

Good job.
smileylol chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
awwwww... her and neville is strangely sweet... lol

xoxoxo

smileylol )
MoonyandProngs chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Wow! That was great! Very creepy on Edward’s part. I have to ask, did Edward really love Hermione or was he just looking for someone to be with?
phoenix360 chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it!

The image of Professor McGonagall hacking Edward's body to pieces is a sweet one indeed. If only Bella had being involved some way, I'd have loved to see Ginny or Hermione give her a right tongue lashing or punch her in the facewhen she'd try to defend Edward. Points for making Neville the hero in this, I always liked his character and will always love his crowning moment of awesome in Deathly Hallows.

I wonder how Dumbledore's conversation with the rest of the Cullens would be like. Something tells me they wouldn't be too happy to hear darling Edward was killed, especially Alice and Emmett.
phoenix360 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Why Dumbledore let Edward into Hogwarts, I'll never know. You'd think McGonagall would have heeded Hermione's warnings or words about Edward, especially after the way he was acting towards her and threatening to kill people over her. Then again this is the same wizards school that seems to attract murderers and liars to their teaching position lol.

I can only imagine the crap Edward is going to come out with next chapter.
phoenix360 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Good to know that Hermione actually has the sense to dislike Edward. Of course how could anyone like Edward? On the outside he may be pretty to look at, but one the inside he's simply horrible, and I think you showed this well. Hehe, Edward's contradictory words remind me so much of Twilight and "you must stay away from me because I'm evil, but I can't stay away from you!"
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
ThePsychoFairy chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Intresting, I'm not normally into the whole 'I sparkle and I'm proud' but I love vampires! Great so far, update soon
waterflower20 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I snse a little Harry bashing towards his hero complex?I love Neville's line:"Last time i got in her way,she petrified me".Perfect!Update soon i can't wait to find out what Edward's deal is!
waterflower20 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Edward is just a bastard!But i like him!
Rosemary chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I can't figure out if this is a mislabelled parody or not, but maybe that's because of my deep seated scorn of the Twilight series. Though I loved the second line "- It's like Cedric's back" LOL, clever.
cjewellm chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Great start. Please update soon.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?