Reviews for Unspent Energy
Crazycally chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
sweet
le petit soleil chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is absolutely adorable :)
Talthecap chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
haha. alright, am reviewing this story because...well, it's a long story, believe me. however, i think it's sweet and yet not in a sickening way. am glad i went through those series of referals that finally led me here. good job
10pandaluvr10 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
this story was amazing! i love it!
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I really really liked it. :)

Good luck,

BR.
AkaneTheSlayer chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aww, cute and fluffy ;3
Senka Hitomi chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Fantastic fic. The characterization and style were both wonderful; I absolutely loved it. Hope to see more from you in the future!
abbyshay chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I loved it! :D
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great job. I hope that u write more nejiten stories
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Awe, how cute!

The kiss scene was a bit sudden since there was no building of emotion and thought on Neji's side, but that's perfectly fine. Just something you could keep in mind for later stories. _

Nice work!
Wroathe chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Where can I start?

How about with five fangirl screams, three screeches and an ohmyGodnoway moment? Yes, that seems about right. You trumped me with this story. It was absolutely amazing! The idea... The process... Neji and Tenten's characters... They were all so perfect. It's so hard for me to believe that you've never written Nejiten before, because honey, you're a genius at it.

You related to Neji and Tenten's character perfectly. I could picture each character saying everything that they did - Oh God, don't even get me started about Neji. Tenten was perfect. You recently mentioned about how you loved to morph characters into your own unique style. Congratulations, you've taken Tenten to a whole different level.

I loved the conversation that was held between Neji and Tenten. It shows that they're there for each other... it accurately depicts the relationship that I believe the two to share. Neji's nit picking of Tenten's hand writing was genius, my friend, absolutely genius. That is just so Neji of him to do something like that, not to mention the fact that he was scanning his own paper as a standard procedure. I don't think you could have nailed his character any more, even if you had Tenten's aim. What's more, you had Tenten actually recognize what Neji was doing, and - even better - comment on it. Thank you for giving your characters personal attributes.

There was just enough detail from Tenten's point of view to give me an emotional response with her, thus, benefiting the impact of the few last lines in the end. I can't even believe how well this turned out. I've always known you were an amazing author, ever since I read your Spirited Away fic (anyone reading this review who hasn't read that one? Read it. And review), but never had I even imagined... It was amazing!

Kudos to you for the conversation between the two as well. I would have never in one million years thought that I could read a fic that featured Neji and Tenten discussing his curse mark and actually have it turn out... Well, not cliche. I love how you continue to surprise me at every turn!

Now, because it's me, you know I always have to make one tiny bit of constructive criticism. I'd feel just plain useless if I didn't! Now, it was never fully established why, exactly, the couple were at the academy. You went into very little detail about what they were doing, leaving the reader curious to see if you would reveal it in the end. I was just a tad disappointed (after all the fangirl screams dissipated, of course) that the matter was never resolved. I feel that, should you have allowed us to focus less on this inconsequential matter and more on the conversation between Neji and Tenten by simply adding in a small note in the beginning of the fic, we would have had a greater emotional response at the end. Don't get me wrong, I had several huge fangirl moments... it just so happens that I feel they could have been bigger... better, should you have resolved that one little inconsequential matter.

Is it just me, or does that also remind you of my review for Flower Petals (read it, now!). Hm. Interesting.

Regardless, thank you so, so, so much for taking the time out to write this story for me. It means the world that you would even think to do such a thing, especially with a pairing you aren't altogether familiar with! This review can't even hope to summarize my feelings for you at the moment. Thank you, again and again and again.

Yours truly,