Reviews for You Ninny!
Ellah J chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
these chapters/oneshots are really amazing, and I am looking forward for more :)
filmyfurry chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
I never had food poisoning before and I hope I would never get it... it sounds horrible... Anyway, I really like this! Alek did a good job taking care of Deryn even he is a barking Prince :P

Keep updating!
The moon is made of cheese chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
Really cute, please write someones when he finds out :)
Julia456 chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
Ooo... I've had food poisoning! I would describe it as "my insides trying to become my outsides." And it was even worse because I was flying home, and got delayed in Atlanta for two hours, and... ugh. Yeah. Bad.

ANYWAY. Alek taking care of Deryn is pure dead adorable. :3
OpenWings chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Hey, thanks so much! I LOVED it. I've had food poisoning before, so I absolutely know how Deryn feels. Another good description might be "a very long knife stabbed into you every time you try to move."

This is one of my favorite types of Leviathan fanfic, where Deryn is still Dylan but Alek and Deryn are together in secret (and going strong).

You are amazing!
Danni chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Post the second part please! This is sooo funny and I want a sequel...as well as further stories, hopefully. Please continue with awesomeness.
chickydee12 chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Corny! Yay! Yes, Please :)

Also, this is dead cute. Got to love a drunk Alek.

Have a lovely day,

Aliya
Julia456 chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Ack! I could have bet money that I'd reviewed this at some point... Better late than never!

These are all so cute! My favorites are definitely chapter 1 and 3, but there IS something to be said about drunk!Alek. (Namely: he's hilarious!).

Anyway, I promise to do better at reviewing future installments. There's gonna be more, right?:)
sarasponda chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates drunk Alek! great work!
Music Antoinette chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
This was funny!

"Deryn you should be my empress!" Hey, don't question it, just say 'yes'. :P
GreenEyesWannabe chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
I love this and I really think you should post the second part :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Ugh. Everyone does these now, and I disliked them from the start.
SignedAnon chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
post it. for sure!
Pony chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Ha! Drunk alek! Hilarious! Keep it up!
paperclipgail1738 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Alek is just compleeatly hilerious when drunk. The whole emperesss thing...

Dead corny is dead funny!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »